Nixter is offline Associate Member

(Cycle advice) Enan and....??

Hi guys, haven't been around regularly in quite a while but I'm about to do a cycle soon. Absence has made my knowledge a little rusty so I have a couple questions.

I'm going to run enanthate at 500/wk but I want something else to go with it that will provide clean, and "low sides" gains.

Now I totally forgot my time tables as well, yes I will use the search button but if anyone can refresh me that would be great. How long for enan? 12 weeks? I'll need refreshing on the PCT times as well but that will depend on what else I decide to run with the enan I guess.

I seem to remember that the compounds of choice and dosages of such compounds for avoiding gyno/water seemed to change quite often. What's the current best theory? I believe I'm a little sensitve and would like to avoid the risk.

Thanks guys, good to be back,

Nix

edit: oops sorry, cycle history...

One ill-advised Eq/Winny cycle that gave me ok results but crashed me hard (even with pct) and made my skin break out pretty bad for a long time afterwards.
    Last edited by Nixter; 04-28-2005 at 10:14 PM.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You could run some Var if you dont mind your bank account dipping a bit. I think the skin break out could be due to test also. I break out no matter what compoud I use.

I thin the dosage you have for test is fine. You could stack it with var @ 50mg per day or even a 100mg if you dont mind spending the cash.

2 1/2 weeks after you last test shot you woul start PCT. 300mg for 1 day 100mg for 10 days and 50 mg for 10 days. Albeit that is not written in stone and you can adjust it according to your needs.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Orion141 is offline Junior Member
    You should take the test for 12wks and run EQ at 400mg/wk for 10 weeks. Run nolva at 20mg ed throughout cycle and PCT.

Thanks guys, I've been leaning somewhat towards Orion's idea. What about a dbol kick at the beginning seeing as enan and Eq both take a while? I know dbol isn't exactly known for low sides, but what the hell.

Yeah I think my acne problem was not so much due to the Eq the first time around but rather my punk test levels as I didn't use test and I crashed big time afterwards.

Nix

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    12 and 10 is toooooo short...

Unless you FRONT LOAD! I'm a total proponent of it. It avoids time being wasted, and lets you know if your ****s fake sooner than later.

You could either run dbol , or you could throw in some prop for the first 4 wks instead, as the sides might be less, and the prop would not cause the amount of bloating that dbol would. Just an idea though.

Orion

Wouldn't the nolva keep the water down on the dbol ?

Let's say..

dbol 35/day 1-4
    Enan 500/wk 1-12
    Eq 400/wk length?

Clomid 14-17
    Nolva throughout

yes/no?

Nik

I have no personal experience with Dbol , but if i am correct nolva will not really stop the bloat, because it does not stop the conversion into estrogen (which is what causes the bloat), but instead it blocks the estrogen receptors. I personally think that 10wks of EQ would be ok, bt if you really wanted to you could extend the test to 14wks and the EQ to 12. (it is a good idea to run the test for 2wks longer than the EQ)

Orion

Well, yes, definitely run the test longer than the EQ, but dude, EQ doesn't reach its peak efficacy until like, week 8. So unless you front loaded, which you should, I'm a HUGE proponent of it, just read my other posts... you're running a REALLY f-ing short cycle at the INTENDED daily release volume. I would actually find frontloading and running this for 14 on the EQ and 16 on the Test a GOOD cycle... with innevitable gains if you eat right and exercise in a way your body responds well to...

Oh, and Nixter, if thats you in the avatar, NICE shoulders dude. :-)

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixter
    Wouldn't the nolva keep the water down on the dbol ?

Let's say..

dbol 35/day 1-4
    Enan 500/wk 1-12
    Eq 400/wk length?

Clomid 14-17
    Nolva throughout

yes/no?

Nik
    Swap the Nolva for proviron ...that should deal adequately with the Bloat.(i personally experience no real water retention even on 50+ mg of d-bol tho)

How does proviron deal with bloat again? Through what action?

Thread Information