newatthis is offline Junior Member

Eating Food Question Important

What does it take to eat 4000 calories a day. Please help. I dont want to eat 5 whoppers but i feel that is the only way. Is there a shake i can buy that carries 500 or so in itselfs. Money is no object. Results are.

Aboot is offline Banned
    Check out the bulking sticky in the Diet forum for a good guide about how to structure your diet to get the required food.

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newatthis
    What does it take to eat 4000 calories a day. Please help. I dont want to eat 5 whoppers but i feel that is the only way. Is there a shake i can buy that carries 500 or so in itselfs. Money is no object. Results are.

bro you dont want to eat 5 whoppers. thats a lot of fat. get yourself some good clean food. fish,meat,greens,fruits,eggs,etc...

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    yeah man check out the diet forum there tons of great info there.

hexadec is offline Junior Member
    You can eat 4000 calories a day with clean food pretty easily. Some calorie dense stuff is peanut butter, ground beef, tuna in oil, whole wheat bagels, milk. Eat that along with your normal vegetables and lean protein. Definitely try the diet stickies, they're good for putting together a basic diet for cutting or bulking. You can whip up a good gainer shake that's much better than N-Large. Just use two scoops whey, milk and peanut butter. Experiment with that. Maybe throw some eggs in. If you're having trouble putting on weight that should do it coupled with hard heavy training. I'd stay the hell away from whoppers unless you only do it a few times a week and you're a tall skinny ecto hardgainer.

newatthis is offline Junior Member
    THe whopper part was a joke but thanks i guess the best way to do it is just to push yourself and keep track, one thing I havent been doing.

arnoldwannab is offline Associate Member
    4000 calories a day is nothing, I use to be able to put down so much more than that while bulking. If you wat to gain weight, experiment alittle. Throw some fruit in your protein shakes maybe a scoop or two of ice cream. You can buy weight gainer at gnc, etc..I use to eat a meal every 3 hrs than have a weight gainer shake inbetween every meal. So all day, I have something in my stomach every hour and a half. I dedicated my whole day to eating. It was hard no doubt, but I just make sacrifices. If you really want it, you can do it

BigBoy10019 is offline Junior Member
    take a look @ diet forum like BlInDsIdE said, and read a bit about a MRP called Up "Your Mass" by MHP (I think) is pretty clean, only 11 g of fat, 1.5 sugar, good carbs (57g) and 46g of protein with 500 calories. throw some bananas, penut butter, flax. oil and you got around 600-700 calories. what about twice a day!!!!! have fun bro!!

Thread Information