yung-priest is offline Associate Member

Liquid reforvit-b?

ok so i hava 50ml bottle of revorvit-b which frm my understandins is 25mg/ml? so 2ccs a day would be sufficent enuf right? now if thats right how should i break that down as far as how much 2take n wen and should i inject it or drink it? thanks 4 any help provided

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    drink it bro......and i hope you're running something else with that

ya i am goin 2run test e, deca and prop. so do i jus mix it w somethin like a shake or water? and should i drink like 1cc n the mornin and 1cc at night?

brocklez is offline Junior Member
    way underdoesd its more like 11 - 13 mg per cc i got good results when i up it to 3cc per day also took it with supertest 250 and deca 300

so do 3ccs a day? ok so how do i break it down 1cc n the mornin, 1 n the afternoon n 1n the night? n should i mix it with a shake or some kinda drink?

brocklez is offline Junior Member
    i just pull out 1cc and shoot it right under my tounge, not inject it just shoot it. i let it sit under my tounge for a few sec. then swollow then chug water till u get the taste out of your mouth

TURBOGREEK is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brocklez
    way underdoesd its more like 11 - 13 mg per cc i got good results when i up it to 3cc per day also took it with supertest 250 and deca 300

from the research that i've done...i believe that reforvit b is 25mg's but that's a total mixture or dbol and vit b12...hense the "b" in the name. so if i'm not mistaken...there is 12.5 mg dbol and 12.5mg vit b for a total of 25mg. this is why guys are always saying that it feels underdosed. it's not a full 25mg dbol.

JMLH is offline New Member
    Yung-

Its good cause you can drink that, I did, just remember its harder on your body drinking it but your running enough it eliminates a shot everyday. Your test will kick in week 2 or 3 so you only need to run reforvit b for 2 or 3 weeks. I ran it like so

Week 1 2ml a day= 14ml's
    Week 2 3 ml a day= 21 ml's
    Week 3 2 ml a day= 14 ml's totaling to be 49 ml's....

I found drinking it with cranberry juice or orange juice in like an 8 oz. bottle in one gulp was best. When you drink it in your protein it lasts longer and kills your good protein taste.

good luck
    JMLH

NewGuy88 is offline Junior Member
    It's not harder on your body to drink it.....shooting it or drinking it, both the same, actually i've heard better to drink than shoot cause reforvit b is dirty shiit.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    everyone sayt that reforvit-b is way underdosed but i used there 25mg pills twice at 50mg's a day and had great results both times.

alright wel thanks 4the help 2all u, so guess mixin it wit somethin 2drink or jus doin it straight up w like a chaser dont really matter as long as it gets in?

Thread Information