njk
    njk is offline Associate Member

cabergoline question

does cabergoline dry you out like the other anti-e's? thanks

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    you are just full of questions aren't you???? why dont you just keep the nolva on hand in case you start feeling gyno, and not take anything else...........?

njk
    Quote Originally Posted by tonytone36
    you are just full of questions aren't you???? why dont you just keep the nolva on hand in case you start feeling gyno, and not take anything else...........?
    lol tony, because i was thinking of adding deca to my cycle and since i have suffered from progesterone related gyno in the past i thought this would be a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by njk
    lol tony, because i was thinking of adding deca to my cycle and since i have suffered from progesterone related gyno in the past i thought this would be a good idea.
    then i would definitely keep the nolva on hand......even if it does dry you out a little bit, isnt that better than having b1tch tits

njk
    Quote Originally Posted by tonytone36
    then i would definitely keep the nolva on hand......even if it does dry you out a little bit, isnt that better than having b1tch tits
    true, but i thought nolva does nothing for progesterone related gyno that is why i wanted to take the cabergoline.

nobody i know has ever had any problems combatting any gyno w nolva........unless they already had it bad before they even touched roids

toc67guru is offline Associate Member
    try 200mg of vitamin B6 3 times per day whilst on deca or tren to combat sides before jumping to cabergoline(dostinex) or bromocriptine as they have their own side effects.

njk
    Quote Originally Posted by toc67guru
    try 200mg of vitamin B6 3 times per day whilst on deca or tren to combat sides before jumping to cabergoline(dostinex) or bromocriptine as they have their own side effects.
    what are the sides of cabergoline?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Unusual weakness or fatigue, nausea or vomiting, constipation, headache, dizziness, drowsiness, tingling or numbness sensation may occur. If these persist or worsen, notify your doctor. Unlikely but report promptly any mental/mood changes. Very unlikely but report promptly any fainting, swelling of feet or ankles, breast pain or menstrual changes or vision problems.

joevette is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by toc67guru
    Too much B6 is toxic and should only be used in an emergency. He would be better to atleast have dostinex on hand or just run it through the cycle. Plus most of dostinex's sides are kinda nice, increased sex drive and just a better overall disposition while on tren .

I don't know if dostinex will keep you dry like other anti-e's, that's a good question. It will atleast keep your nipples dry

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    So the cabergoline is taken orally, right? And the B6?

ive never gotten sides from cabergoline. i take it at bedtime cause it does make me a bit sleepy at first.

I got this stuff. It came in a sealed vial, water suspension at .5mg/ml. Do I take it orally? Let me know, somebody, and sorry for the duh question but I can't find any reference to that; just dosages. I need to start on this stuff today. Been running fina and deca and starting to bud out, and nolva isn't doing much to help. So how about it: can I drink my cabergoline?

i drink it. measure it out with a syringe.

dilute in fruit juice or something cause it tastes HORRIBLE!

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    I got this stuff. It came in a sealed vial, water suspension at .5mg/ml. Do I take it orally? Let me know, somebody, and sorry for the duh question but I can't find any reference to that; just dosages. I need to start on this stuff today. Been running fina and deca and starting to bud out, and nolva isn't doing much to help. So how about it: can I drink my cabergoline?
    Orally... you buy at PNP? even if you must withdraw with a syringe it should say oral and not for human consumption on the vial. I would do 1/2ml twice per week.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    yes.. it's an oral...

start at .25 2 times per week.. then bump to .5mg 2 times per week..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Josey Wales is offline Associate Member
    I've been doing .5mg 2x per week. I'm not dried out from it. In fact, I've had no sides at all from it (except maybe NOT getting prolactin gyno ). Some people say that it increases libido. I haven't experienced that. But then again, I don't need that right now. Test is working fine. Btw, I have the PNP brand.

Yeah I got mine from the PNP site. It doesn't say anything about oral use... just the standard "for research purposes only. not for human use" disclaimer.

Okay I took .5mg today. I will take .5mg tomorrow and then go 2x/week. Hopefully that will do the trick. Thanks for all the replies.

njk
    does cabergoline cause the puffiness in your nipples to decrease?

another decent site for using Cabergoline to reduce prolactin levels in you lab rats is teamliferesearch

Boudreaux is offline Junior Member
    what is progesterone related gyno?

Thread Information