JMLH is offline New Member

[B]Suggestions on HGH and my current cycle...[B]

Whats up guys...Ill do the best i can and give all the details i can to help answer my questions and dish out all the advice you can.....

Current cycle

Week 1-2.5 QV Prop 100mg, 3 ml a week
    Week 1-15 Us pharmaceuticals Test Enan 300 mg, 2ml a week
    Week 4-13 Us pharm. Deca 300 mg, 1ml a week.
    Week 14-16 Clomid

This is my fifth cycle..I started at 170 when i took my first cycle & from football i have always lost a little, now at 205 im on my fifth, im 6' and attempting to get near 215-220. I am now in my fourth week and just started Deca for the first time. I have read the forums on deca and know not to run deca alone, so the question is do i need to run my test a couple weeks after deca is done and is it a must to run deca for 12 weeks?

Next, my guy has always been knowledgeable and i have talked to a couple guys who have ran HGH, but I will have mine next week sometime, which will be my fifth week...I do not know the specifics of the brand, but it is a ten week cycle. I have heard everything from run it alone, do you HAVE to run test with it. Would it be a good idea to run this in the middle of my cycle or should i wait after this cycle? How long would i want to wait to start HGH and cycle after the cycle I just posted if so?

My diet is and has always been clean with plenty of protein and all that. I am curious of what experiences some have had with HGH, with gaines- running it with what? Lastly, My guy has always had QV and now is switching to US pharmaceuticals...which i like better, but what have you heard or exp. with this lab?

Appreciate the feed back and wanted to say this site has been awesome since i joined last year, I have learned a hella lot from just reading the profiles and threads and have never posted any help until now for help. so keep up the good work guys. PM me if you can help me if dont want to post it in the thread. thanks.

JMLH

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    yes, run test longer than deca . deca should be used at least 10 weeks, 12 weeks are ok.

how much hgh du u plan to use? I would wait and use it for ur next cycle.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    hgh needs to be run for at least 20 weeks.
    go to the gh/slin/igf forum for more info about the hgh.
    you def need to learn a bit more before you start takin things like gh.

good luck with youre cycle

-rodge

Rodge,

I noticed its ran for 20 weeks in the forum. I guess I am still curious, why my guy ran it for ten and i watched him have amazing results with not running anything at all with it. Are you not getting the max results in ten weeks obv, but is it bad on your body running only ten weeks? I will do it correct and do 20 weeks, is it a must to stack with it i guess is my main question. Like i said im at 205 now and need to be 215 once off. Appreciate the help.

JMLH

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    no its not bad but like you said youre not gettin the full benefit of the gh.
    if you are lookin for some good quality gains in a 10 week cycle you might wanna try lr3 igf-1. if you run this at the beginning of youre cycle for 4 weks and another 4 weeks through pct you def gonna get what youre after.

-rodge

bowie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JMLH
    Rodge,

I noticed its ran for 20 weeks in the forum. I guess I am still curious, why my guy ran it for ten and i watched him have amazing results with not running anything at all with it. Are you not getting the max results in ten weeks obv, but is it bad on your body running only ten weeks? I will do it correct and do 20 weeks, is it a must to stack with it i guess is my main question. Like i said im at 205 now and need to be 215 once off. Appreciate the help.

JMLH
    your wasting your money with a 10 cycle,unless your taking 10ius/day. I ran 2ius/day for 8 months and noticed little to no size gain,just a bit of hardning. 4iu/day min. for atleast 4 months. Anyone selling a 10 week cycle is just trying to make a buck off you.

I understand 20 weeks is best and im going to do it right but, still curious if anyone stacked it and what results they saw....? Thanks

JMLH

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i'd start deca on week 1

Just got the deca this week...or i would have...

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by JMLH
    Just got the deca this week...or i would have...
    aww.. heh i was woundering why the delay... seeing how u have had expier.

T,
    Ha cause this isnt walmart....deca was delayed and i wanted to start now, you know how it is bro...

JMLH

you got any exp. with Growth, if so did you stack and what gains?
    Thanks man

Thread Information