Thread: Sibutramine Q's

Soup is offline Associate Member

Sibutramine Q's

Can someone educate me more on the use of this. From my understanding and searching the boards it is used to cut cravings/hunger. I have seen it run at 10 - 20 mg per day. Can you use it for long stretches with out adverse sides, or is it like clen cycling on and off?

i used it at 15mg ED for 1 month. it curbed my appetite but also lost muscle using it. it made me really tired all the time.

obviously the loss of muscle is a result of diet, Can you run it along with clen or even var to keep muscle. if it causes lethargy that would effect cardio. When is the ptimum time to take it? in the A.M. or broken up?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by fighteveryone
    i used it at 15mg ED for 1 month. it curbed my appetite but also lost muscle using it. it made me really tired all the time.
    its a stimulant w/ amphetamine like properties how?
    im going to say you werent eating properly due to lack of apetite and your hunger was brought on by mal-nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by Soup
    obviously the loss of muscle is a result of diet, Can you run it along with clen or even var to keep muscle. if it causes lethargy that would effect cardio. When is the ptimum time to take it? in the A.M. or broken up?
    i run it 25-30mg ED w/ my Prop/Eq/Var cycle and it works fairly well to negate the hunger pains of EQ but still hungry due to cutting and EQ together.
    its going to stay w/ you for 12 hours and can disrupt your sleep due to its a stimulant.
    i take 15mg in morning after cardio then 10-15mg around noon depending on day and activities and approx calorie intake. this way its still stacked to about 7 at night and then i can get to sleep about midnight
    soon im going to incorp clen into my cycle.

Tai, thanks for the info, are you going to run the clen like you would normally and just drop in the same amount of Sibutramine, you have been using?

everything will stay same clen will be run for about 10 or soo weeks maybe longer depending on how it goes... if i become too accusomted to it i will just quit but hopefully bdryll will help me extend the duration of its usefullness by using 100mgED every 3rd week or so... if i have to jump up to 140mcg or higher im going to prolly start bdryll sooner.

Thread Information