system admin is offline Owner

Exclamation All Military Personel.. READ THIS... Need help!

Please read my last post... did I just find some info that grants all Military personel the right to a retest at his/her own expence if they fail the first one?

If so... our steroid cleanse will clean them out by the time they take the retest!!! Just making sure that I am reading this right.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...32#post1778132

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    nice

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    as part of a defense.. yes.. after being charged, the attorney will require the client to get a blood, urine 10 panel, and a hair (although this is less reliable because most have short hair)

Example... i turned up positive for opiates..... come to find out the pain killers that the doc had me on was an opiate base...

go figure.. so with some authority.. i say Yes..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

I dont think they need an attorney if they fail... they just request a retest?

bc

Scrub is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin
    I dont think they need an attorney if they fail... they just request a retest?

bc
    Getting an attorney in the military is a piece of cake and free. You just have to go make an appointment at the JAG office. The military lawyers are there for everyone in the services use. Any time you get into any serious trouble in the military a service member should talk to a military lawyer immediately. That way they can help steer the person in the right direction.

NICE info Scrub! I think IF I am understanding the rules regaurding retesting are true.. Military Personel will be cleared up by the time they do the retest.

bc

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    yes this is true
    although, military, well some units are all different. all the units that i have been in for the army have never tested for steroids . I have Many people that i know in the marines who are juicin like a mo'fo and do not get tested for AAS, just the plain old drug test for opiates, amphetamines, etc...

so in order to clear things up, if they did test, you would definatly have more than enough time to clear your system with the new kit you have, but get on it right away.

Nice Lego! So, the ability to retest is something that is true? (just want to make sure I read the Military doc. correctly.

Bc

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    In the Army the urine sample is retested, you don't get to give another sample. If you go to court you MAY be able to submit another sample but I believe that is up to your chain of command.

web03 is offline Associate Member
    In the navy the ARE required to get another urine sample if you pop positive. Like what was stated above they will NOT test Navy personnel for steroids unless they actually catch you in the act.

web

Quote Originally Posted by web03
    In the navy the ARE required to get another urine sample if you pop positive. Like what was stated above they will NOT test Navy personnel for steroids unless they actually catch you in the act.

web
    NICE! So they WILL give you another urine sample... that is great news.

bc

anyone, that trusts in a military lawyer to defend them is crazy..

The UCMJ is more restrictive than most even know.. The jag is like using a public defender... he needs to clear his case load..

Just remember... but with testing labs for the military often have chain of custody issues, as well as non standard testing criteria that can be challenged..

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

but... what does what I found say and mean then?

(in the link at the top)

bc

the product will work great for military personnel. Subsequent drug test that come back negative only help to bring additional doubt to a court martial. Thus a civilian lawyer specializing in UCMJ infractions will be more able to convince the tribunal that the 1st tests were false, and or inaccurate.

That is the true value of using any clearing agent..

Rules

pcbboy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    anyone, that trusts in a military lawyer to defend them is crazy..

The UCMJ is more restrictive than most even know.. The jag is like using a public defender... he needs to clear his case load..

Just remember... but with testing labs for the military often have chain of custody issues, as well as non standard testing criteria that can be challenged..
    Actually i had an ex-jag lawyer that worked for the air force. In the military you have more rights than you would have as a civilian. You also have the right to choose your Area Defense Counsel, (not JAG) to defend you, and that is in addition to the one that will be appointed. Also all ADC lawyers are the best JAG lawyers sent to the ADC to keep things fair. In the past it used to be all the dumbass JAG lawyers would get sent to the Area Defense Counsel (ADC) but thats not the case anymore. So with your two military lawyers you can also elect to hire a 3rd civilian lawyer and now you are just left with which one is going to be in charge. Knowing the system can work to your benefit, and remember NEVER sign anything until you consult a lawyer, no matter how much you are threatened. Cheers!

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    agreed, all are appointed to jag lawyers, but you can have the choice of a jag, none, or a civi lawyer. and your best bet to fight a case would be to have a civi lawyer who knows about the ucmj actions. But unless your smokin the refer, u got nuttin to worry bout. the military does not test for aas unless its under suspicion, they catch you, or someone tells them. so no worries.

Thread Information