hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member

Could have done it naturally....

You Could have done it naturally....

I dont know why but for some reason that gets me angry when i see it in responses to posts. If it is your contention that steroids should only be used when you have absolutely exhausted all possible natural growth , then almost NOBODY would be doing steroids, even those who make those types of inane comments.

If you have a good pre-existing diet and workout program and you are 25 or older, who cares if you can do it naturally or not, its a helpful aid like any other suppliment, just a whole lot stronger and you **** well better be educated before you use it.

I dont know why im getting pissed, must be the propianate.....
    Last edited by hardgainer1; 04-28-2005 at 09:54 AM.

Hell Awaits is offline New Member
    agreed, i kinda hate when 30 yr olds talk about how bad taking roids at 18 is but half of them started at 15 and are fine now. s

doctorherb is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Settle down lil buddy....got a lil rage goin there...lol

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    I hear this...you could go on naturally forever...I don't want to, I want to try some gear. I have a good base, I have a good handle on diet and training...I'm ready.

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell Awaits
    agreed, i kinda hate when 30 yr olds talk about how bad taking roids at 18 is but half of them started at 15 and are fine now. s
    Well now you're talking about something completely different...But you are 18 so I guess I see where you're coming from...

beuleux is offline Banned
    just a case of sour grapes I shouldnt wonder.

Big Rig is offline Associate Member
    Could've - Should've - Would've.....

If some bodybuilders did not take aas and did it naturally they would be 500 years old before they got the gains they have now.

I want my gains now! So I have little buddies to jack my test levels now! So I can get what I want now!

It's just as much hard work if not harder on cycle as it is off cycle. People that judge someone for taking aas can blow me**

**Yes I'm expeirencing a bit of rage myslef.

Have a nice day

chris2wire is offline Member
    I KNOW I couldve made all my gains naturally....

but, taking the shorter route so far has been much easier

Hey, its not like a fake boob implant, its still real muscle. Just got there a lot quicker.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    same rule applies in class...
    "Creativity is Great.... but Plaguerism is FASTER!"

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    we say "could have attained that naturally" when guys take roids say for only 5 or 10 lbs of muscle......or they take them to get bigger, when they're 6'2" and 160 lbs......one should adjust their diet and be training for awhile (not to mention be 21 IMO) before they resort to gear. If they dont get their diet in check before juicing, then who says they're gonna have a good diet while on. Some guys will say "I eat everything and i still dont get big.....i have ****ty genetics"......maybe true for some, but not for most. Diet is the absolute key in making gains, not the juice.

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    same rule applies in class...
    "Creativity is Great.... but Plaguerism is FASTER!"
    I dont think you can equate using steroids to plagerism or even cheating for that matter, you still have to know what you are doing and bust your a.ss when you take them

creepS is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    we say "could have attained that naturally" when guys take roids say for only 5 or 10 lbs of muscle......or they take them to get bigger, when they're 6'2" and 160 lbs......one should adjust their diet and be training for awhile (not to mention be 21 IMO) before they resort to gear. If they dont get their diet in check before juicing, then who says they're gonna have a good diet while on. Some guys will say "I eat everything and i still dont get big.....i have ****ty genetics"......maybe true for some, but not for most. Diet is the absolute key in making gains, not the juice.
    i hear you bro,agreed and everything you`ve said.
    roids arent some magic drug which will grow your musles. if it was the case none of us would have to go to gym and work our asses off and we`d still be growing.
    diet and training are the key to get BIG, steroids only make things go little faster

Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer1
    I dont think you can equate using steroids to plagerism or even cheating for that matter, you still have to know what you are doing and bust your a.ss when you take them
    try to compile a 25+ page paper over the evolution of mitochondria and like symobionts
    even w/ plag. u still have to bust your ass and know what your doing

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Precisely. People that supplement with AAS have to bust their ass twice as hard to get the most out of their gear, since protein synthesis is at an all time high, recovery is sped up... you have to train twice as hard and eat way more. All the while watching your diet meticulously and then to keep your gains you have to work your ass off too. In no way can steroids be equated to plagerism.

try to compile a 25+ page paper over the evolution of mitochondria and like symobionts
    even w/ plag. u still have to bust your ass and know what your doing
    ohhhh I get you now, the analogy makes sense.

see i write hte paper my self i feel good about my self took longer put more in it but i did it MY SELF .. just like a Natty gaining 25lbs lean mass
    i plaguerize get it done in less than half time and get better results dont learn as much dont feel as accomplished but i got what i wanted when i wanted it thnx test~!

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    exactly what i was gonna say, when u see someone in the gym thats 6'0 250 and ripped that isnt just the juice. it will def. take u to higher levels, but that person has also busted there ass and put alot of time and sweat into the muscle they have. props is due whether the person is on or not.

Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    exactly what i was gonna say, when u see someone in the gym thats 6'0 250 and ripped that isnt just the juice. it will def. take u to higher levels, but that person has also busted there ass and put alot of time and sweat into the muscle they have. props is due whether the person is on or not.
    scoll up

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    scoll up
    true..i guess i see were ur comin from.

Thread Information