Moose92 is offline New Member

Yet another - look at my cycle and comment.

OK... I am going to do a low dose test cyp cycle, and this is my plan of attack. 6'4" 35 year old, 245lbs, 5 days/wk workout for last 15+ years. Please keeping in mind I want it to be low dose...just trying to get a good boost, but not just unbelieveable (ie noticable to the wife) gains. I would hope to get 10-15 lbs here and some strength gains.

I would like opinions:

Cylce:
    test cyp- 12 weeks at 300mg/wk (150mg monday morn and 150 mg thurs night)

PCT starting 18 days after last injection:
    Tamox/Nolvadex 20mg every day (orally) for 30 days
    Clomid 100mg every day (orally) for 30 days

On this low dose, would anyone suggest Nolvadex/Tamox during the cycle for gyno? So far, survey says no. If you think yes, how much?

I am a newbie, and do welcome advise.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    opt gains IMO come from 400mg Test a week MIN but thats just w/ my own exp...
    im all about MOST bang for Buck. i notice unGodly Sexual performance around 700+mg test a week so if you wanna please the wife.. j/k
    and yes i take nolva regardless i fear GYNO but on that low i would take 10mg Nolva just every now and then to be safe but im kinda weird like that.

oh btw dont worry about getting to big... you might hold some serious water w/ that and may not but in the end if your DIET is in check thats the main point ... you will get some nice solid gains.

Last time I ever do 3CC's!
    just kinda funny
    but i did 4cc's a few days ago in glute and im fine no bruise nothing. but 1.5cc's of it was hcg water.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    i would bump the test up. im not big into the low dose thing. also at 300 mg there is no need for tamox. nolv and 10mg a day with the test and 20mg with pct will be all you need `

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    i would bump the test up. im not big into the low dose thing. also at 300 mg there is no need for tamox. nolv and 10mg a day with the test and 20mg with pct will be all you need `

Confused me?? Isn't tamox and nolva the same thing? So you suggest 10mg/day of Nolva during the cycle and 20mg/day for PCT with no clomid?

clomid = pct

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose92
    Confused me?? Isn't tamox and nolva the same thing? So you suggest 10mg/day of Nolva during the cycle and 20mg/day for PCT with no clomid?
    Clomid is a given in any and every PCT routine. That's why sometimes its not specifically pointed out. Its assumed.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    I say go ahead and try the 300mg/week and see what happens. How many weeks are you gonna run?

I don't think nolva is necessary at that low a dose. I wouldn't take it. But if you are gyno prone, you may want to keep it on hand just in case. You might hold some water. Most test cycles mean water bloat. But I don't know on that low a dose.

is tamox and nolva the same thing?

gonna run 12 weeks.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    imo 300mg is a waste of money

Anime Man is offline New Member
    I know that most folks will tell you that running that low is a waste, but I have run sustanon at 250 per 5 days (375 week) with good results. Nothing like the 25 pounds that some of these cycles will yield, but I can't change my wadrobe for that kind of weight gain. I have added a solid 5-10 pounds of muscle and lost bodyfat with that dose (I never try to REALLY bulk). If you have a clean system, I think you can see results by that dose.

That being said, I think you would be much happier if you take the time to find the right mix and cycle in and ideal situation. If you are going to make the plunge and take all the risks inherent with using, I would much rather see you taking something else with your 300 per week to make the most of your money and your time. Something that would complement and not balloon you up ( I prefer my wife not be staring at me in the dark also). Try winny or eq. I have always had the best luck with eq, even running at 200 week. It makes me much more vascular and seems to suck the test bloat away, and you don't have to stick yourself as often with eq.

I do take nolva at 10mg daily just in case of gyno, but nolva can reduce the overall effect of test. The nolvadex can fight the water bloat effect, and it is relatively cheap. My first couple of cycles, I took nothing and had no gyno or other issues, but better to have some and monitor your sides in case you are sensitive to the gyno.

PGBOO is offline New Member
    nolva-=(usp) Tamoxifen Citrate
    Tylenol=acetaminophen
    get it?

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    500/wk

Thread Information