chinups Guest

going for piss test with new company

I am taking anavar and anavar only. They have to do specific test for juice no? Should I be worried?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i wouldnt be worried but it is oral so im not sure
    i was on prop/eq and i passed military piss test so hell i dunno...

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    you will be fine go take you test

chinups Guest
    Well I am going to take it one way or another just wondering what they test for, I doubt they test for something like juice I think it cost too much but I wnat to hear someone that works for a company that does this or something. Thanks for the replies boys..

PS-They could fire me cause I ain't giving up pressing the 120's for NADA

IRNMAD is offline Associate Member
    cost too much to test

why var alone? man i would used prop whole time w/ that for uncanny gains

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    i was on test and tren when i did my piss test. i passed and it was no big deal

chinups Guest
    I did var only cause I know that diet and cardio is going to really get me where I want to be, I wanted to not really do a cycle like I have done b4 every summer. I jsut wanted strength back and not to lose muscle when I try to cut down. I got up to like 210 in the offseason cause I bought a condo and just drank and ate while I rebuilt it. I came back weak and now I am a monster with the weights again. I am taking 50 mg anavar and creatine with it, will be adding clens monday am

50mg var will most likely shut u down
    good luck w/ clen im going to start mine soon.

chinups Guest
    I don't feel like it is shutting me down, I know alot of ppl say it does but I don't feel that way. I know when I took test/anavar I knew I was shut down. Any hoot I am going to do a OTC PCT after I am done to make sure and if theres problems I have access to clomid

drake79 is offline Junior Member
    i used to work for a drug screening company, and they do not test for juice. it cost $200 for a test for juice. and by law they can realy fire you for using that. i dont know how it all works. but they check for pcp, coke, weed, and one other thing i dunno. but they dont check for uice, and yes it is a completly different test

Big Rig is offline Associate Member
    Dude, They are checking for SMACK, cocaine, THC (weed) , hardcore rec. drugs, and maybe alcohol if it's an accident related test. You should be ok.

chinups Guest
    Thats what I was thinking but I wanted to make sure, imagine explaining to the wife something she knows nothing about.

go in there and be like.. dam, im glad steroids dont show up on your tests .. then piss in cup and walk away

chinups Guest
    Like with a stupid laugh as if I was kidding....I love doing that ****

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chinups
    I don't feel like it is shutting me down, I know alot of ppl say it does but I don't feel that way. I know when I took test/anavar I knew I was shut down. Any hoot I am going to do a OTC PCT after I am done to make sure and if theres problems I have access to clomid

just because you dont feel it, doesnt mean it is happening bro.....i'd be taking clomid at the end

chinups Guest
    On test my balls where in my stomach and when I busted a nutt they were lost now I don't seen any of that. I will take clomid if necessary but I thought I would be able to get away with some OTC supplements to get test levels back, I would like to avoid clomid if possible

chinups Guest
    Tribulus zma things like that

Thread Information