torontoguy21 is offline New Member

Help Into My First Cycle

Ok im running Test E at like 350mg a week for the first few weeks as i ahve never done this before. My first shot was on Thursday and around that time i took sick....not liek in my stomach but like a normal cold, running nose and coughing that kind of stuff....so todayu it has been pretty bad so i stayed home from work. The problem is today was the day that i am supposed to be injected again, so i dont know what i should do, should i still take it even though im sick or should i just wauit for it to go away. If i wiated till i was better it would not be bad because its not liek im halfway through the cycle, i just started the other day. SORRY FOR THIS BEING SO LONG GUYS, and thanks for the help

i need help asap. What should i do. Tough it out take it then workout or just rest?

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    i would say tough it out, keep takin the shot regularly. jmo good luck

alright thanks mna....but liek since im new to this i just wnated to make sure of some things...liek i wudnt want to take it then like die or somehting lol.....so ill just do my regular gym routine as i normally would. thanks

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    keep taking your shots

alright ill be at the gym in a few hours....ill message later on tonight posting how it went....

Godspeed is offline Associate Member
    I'm not sure what that is, but I've had it happen to me before too. Like as soon as I shot I got an instant cold and was coughing. Pretty f-ed up that, that would happen but I was okay.

like its almost liek im allergic to it or soemthing. Like im starting to sneeze liek crazy now. But i imagoine i should still keep using it

I kind of doubt you're allergic to test....that would suck hardcore. Use a new tip for injecting yourself after you pull the test out of the vial and make sure the injection site is clean.

Again, I don't know WTF that is getting an instant cold, but it happened to me too from a Tren injection and it passed in a couple of days. Scared me though, 'cause I mean as soon as I poked myself, I was coughing and had a running nose. Pretty f-ing wierd.

EFEC is offline Junior Member
    That happened to be a couple of times, but I kind of had a feeling I knew exactly what had caused it. I shot up a couple times and had a very little alcohol and I think the needle might have gotten some type of dust (i think) on it. Anyways I usually wipe my ass really good where I'm going to inject and also give the needle a quick wipe and it hasn't happened since.

ok my first injection was in my shoulder. So i should not put it in the same spot? also i should rub the area with an alcohol swab or something thourouly before injecting?

Switching up sites just helps to reduce scar tissue build up. And ya, clean the site with an alcohol swab before injecting and use a new pin as I suggested before.

If you're in Toronto as your name suggests, needle exchange programs are everywhere (ie. free needles).

ya i got a bunch of needles...i wud never use the same one more than once....but ya i just got home from the gym and my pump is taking my mind off the cold symptoms i have had hahha

Thread Information