Recklace is offline Associate Member

Smile Winny Injections

I am about 2 weeks into my Winny only cycle...I've been injecting into my right glute, but the last injection i had about 3 days ago the pain was not worth shooting in my ass, i could barely walk, not to mention sitting down. I'm in spring ball right now and need my legs in the best shape i can. I was wondering if i were to inject into my calves or my biceps should i do half a cc in each side or just do 1 cc in 1 arm/calf and next injection switch to the other side. How are the quad injections? Thanks for all the help in advance!

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Bicep and calf injections with winny! THATS GOING TO HURT!

Why not try delt/quad/left glute or tricep?

Alternatively you could drink it ED with some grapefruit juice.....? Although this method will not maximize absobtion

How bad is drinking Winny for my liver? same as tabs? is it too dangerous to drink on, although I know your not supposed to.

Italion Stallion07 is offline Associate Member
    you CAN drink winny but if the injections hurt i would try adding b12.. im not sure if b12 only helps pain with oil based AAS but id ask and see if anyone knows if it will help the winny pain also

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    If you take the option of drinking winny, id definitely add milk-thistle too the supplements you take whilst on a cycle, this will help with the toxicity to your liver as its a 17aa

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    hope you r takin the jabs at least eod should really b ed,accordin to wat you have written your last jab of winny was 3days ago?

Titan1 is offline Member
    If you inject slowly then it shouldnt hurt so much -no pain no gain

I'm taking it EOD, but I skipped an injection cause i really needed to be in good shape for my scrimmage

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    try injecting very slow like 1min for 1 cc. if it still hurts just drink it. get some milk thistle, and drink a good gallon or 2 a day of water. youll be fine.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    1) Winny only sucks

2) Using a painful substance like this when physical exertion is to be at full force is not a good idea.

3) Injection into the calves or quads will definitely sideline you for your sport.

4) Not the wisest choice for use when lots of physical activity need be done. Makes tendons weak/brittle and you can't go full force and are risking a bad injury.

~SC~

Thread Information