nj123 is offline Member

Low dose test cycle

Ive got a little gyno and i dont want it to get any worse. I was thinkin of runnin some Test e for 10 weeks at 250mg/week w/ turanabol the whole 10 weeks too. Would that be a good idea? Would the 250mg a week produce some good results?

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    With a very good diet, rest and a good training routine 250mgs can give you decent results. You should take nolvadex and l-dex to prevent gyno from developing/worsening.

arnoldwannab is offline Associate Member
    If you already have it, I would hit up Nolva for sure during the whole cycle. 250mg of test a week will yield decent results but 500mg of teat a week will give you even better results. Although more isn't always better, this amount seems like the basic standard for beginners. You will be satisfied with the results either way but much happier with the 500mg. I would run the gyno at 20mg ed while on as well to further prevent symptoms of gyno.

nj123 is offline Member
    the only reason i want to run a low dose of the test is because of the gyno and im on probation. I had a little gyno and i started a test only cycle at 500mg/week along with letro throughout and i got busted in week 3 and had to quit everything cold turkey so it got a little worse. So now i was just thinking of trying a low dose to get some decent gains but also keep sides down.
    Also, with 250mg/week would you shoot 125mg twice a week? or could you get away w/ one shot aweek?

arnoldwannab is offline Associate Member
    With the nolva, you should be fine. But if you want to run 250mg, I would just shoot once a week

hexadec is offline Junior Member
    That's a methylated oral for 10 weeks. Not good for your liver mane. Maybe use it at the front and back of the cycle but def not the whole way through.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    use the t-bol no more than 8 weeks. u ll be fine with ur test dose. how much t-bol r u using?

nj123 is offline Member
    i actually just used tbol for 7 weeks at 50 mg a day and had some good results the last 3 weeks. the first 4 i was sick alot and the tbol's made me very tired.

jpi108 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nj123
    Also, with 250mg/week would you shoot 125mg twice a week? or could you get away w/ one shot aweek?
    What do you guys think about this or would you maybe do 250mg every 5th day??? Thanks

JP

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    the first 4 i was sick alot and the tbol's made me very tired.
    yeah it rocks, but makes me tired & feel like **** - shame really.

If you're gonna run it 10 weeks (not a great idea) I'd def get your liver checked around week 6-7.

Thread Information