transform is offline Associate Member

Anadrol 50 or Dbol

Im lookin into a cycle for sometime next year, and i was plannin on usin dbol as a kickstart for 4 weeks, but iv read anadrol is better in terms of muscle gain and strenght gain and is basically the strongest steroid . Also read its harsher on the sides. Has anyone used it or do ya know is it that much better than dbol and how much harsher on your hair was it? I started researchin it only recently, but i think iread it doesnt convert to dht?

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I gain more keepable muscle from Dbol and I feel alot better on it, Drol makes me feel just bad all around, its tolerable and the strength gains are better than Dbol but I'd rather take Dbol

nvr2bigsnd is offline Associate Member
    I would stick with the dbol ....androl is harsher on the liver

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    drol will make u gain more and give u more strength but it will just be water and its very very harsh- i'd stick with dbol

Thanks for the info lads, is it not better for lbm gain? TBH, strenght is secondary for me at the moment, im lookin for more size.Iv used dbol as a kickstart before and it worked very well, just thought drol would have been better from what i read
    Last edited by transform; 04-29-2005 at 05:31 PM.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Dbol gives me great gains and makes me feel wonderful. Drol gives me insanely huge gains and makes me feel like a bag of ****. I like dbol in the offseason as a muscle builder, and drol 3-4 weeks out from a competition for quick brutal strength gains.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    I think if I could handle the mental sides of high doses of drol, I'd probably rarely come off it. Crazy strength gains.

UK CHRIS is offline Associate Member
    Drol will make you feel like you can knock through a brick wall, strength gains are huge for me. Have used d/bol in my last 2 cycles and they were fine but im switching back to drol for my next.

How do you find it in terms of muscle mass gained compared to dbol ? Yeah, i read it gives you a "feeling of indisposition, which is in contrast to the feeling of well being from dbol". I used dbol and was very happy with the strenght gains and lbm gains, and it made me feel more confident. How much worse do you find it was for sides (mainly hairloss)

yerg is offline Associate Member
    I have recently used both, and overall I like the dball better.

Thread Information