LittleNate is offline Junior Member

Well my juice is on the way for my virgin ass.

This is my first cycle ever guys. Im excited, scared, anxious....ect...all at the same time right now. Ive been reading for a long while now, and finally decided im ready to do it. I have 2 vials of G---en Tr---le Test Enanthate coming. Im just going to run 250ew...I have enought for 500 just incase i change my mind. Would you guys recommend running proviron over nolva thorought the cycle?

i guess this post was kinda usless but i just sent out the money and im all excited right now :-)

my stats:
    21 years old
    3 years training hard
    5' 7''
    170lbs (fairly lean i dont know exact b/f)

well.....wish me luck!!

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    id go with nolva. also u got clomid ready? i woudl say go for 500mg/wk but do what u want and change if u want. good luck bro.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    do it at 500mg per week shoot 250mg of it every 3.5 days and frontload the whole damm thing with 500mg in your first inject run it for 12 weeks
    enjoy

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    If U havent stuck yet.........,
    like Thegr80ne said frontload.
    I took that advice from hear, and
    now ~wk 3...I thing I feel something

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    definately do more than 250mg ew

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    500 is a nice dosage

PGBOO is offline New Member
    Very good advice above. If this is your first time, make sure you have everything you need in place, including a journal. Good luck.-p

Angelis is offline Banned
    Go with 500mg/week (250mg is HRT) and proviron is stronger but its also 10x more expensive. Depends on what kinda money ur looking to waste, I stick with Nolva

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleNate
    This is my first cycle ever guys. Im excited, scared, anxious....ect...all at the same time right now. Ive been reading for a long while now, and finally decided im ready to do it. I have 2 vials of G---en Tr---le Test Enanthate coming. Im just going to run 250ew...I have enought for 500 just incase i change my mind. Would you guys recommend running proviron over nolva thorought the cycle?

i guess this post was kinda usless but i just sent out the money and im all excited right now :-)

my stats:
    21 years old
    3 years training hard
    5' 7''
    170lbs (fairly lean i dont know exact b/f)

well.....wish me luck!!
    250 mg? Thats about the testosterone a 21 year old is producing anyways so you dont get any effects unless placebo value. You need more or you are just replacing your natural testosterone for synthetic and no increased levels at all.

Nolva is excellent, dont over do it, just take if nipples get sensative otherwise anti-es can rob u of all gains.

You MUST have clomid for when your cycle is ended, or else you have taken a healthy 21 year old who naturally makes about 200 mg of testosterone per week and now turned him into an old man making less then 50 mg per week and this could linger for 6 to 9 month before you snap back. You'd loose all your gains and keep loosing more then you started with. Clomid gets you restored back to normal quicky. Do not start your cycle without getting yourself in possession of an adequate amount of clomid.

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    500/wk

LittleNate is offline Junior Member
    I havnt jabbed yet....im getting clomid locally. I think im gonna do the 500 with the frontload....so how do u guys feel about the lab that makes the enanthate ?....anybody get decent gains from theyre products?

Thread Information