Thread: sh*ty day !

big N is offline Anabolic Member

sh*ty day !

i just wanted to let u guys know that i had the shityist day in along time in the gym,i havent been this weak as i was today in along time,i got good sleep the diet was there and everything .i warm ed up with 65ilb dumbells for15 reps easy then 80 for 12 and they felt kinda heavy,then 100 and i couldnt get 9 reps when i usualy throw them to the roof!the same with flat presses,thats never happend to me before in all the yars ive trained.i mean a little do to lack of sleep and stuff but damn.that realy knocked my d#ck in the dirt,every one was looking at me struggling saying if i went out partying and i said yea ,but realy didnt. oh and heres trhe best part i just started my cycle yesterday .i sound like a wuss crying but i feel better sharing this with u guys ,anyone feel me?

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    dude everyone has these days..don't get down on yourself..it's just 1 of those things you know? I get em and I'm like cussing and shit, getting all frustrated and then it really blows my workout altogether. I feel like I entered the Twilight Zone or something- nothing feels right, yet nothings changed diet wise, sleep wise, just one of those days...what I have done though when this happens is stop doing whatever it is that I'm really weak at and give some other equip a beating, then i find that it's just that particular xercise. try it? I need to get laid

Later_SOLID

juiceon is offline Associate Member
    I've had those days, and I just leave the gym. I think I have done that twice in my life. I've also had the days where I am completely tired and dread going to the gym, and for some reason all the weight feels lighter. Go figure . . .

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    the best thing to do is to just leave the gym. you'll never work threw days like that. and the more u just try to work threw the worse u are goin to feel.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    bump. i agree 100%. those days happen, it's just life

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    If that happens... just go hit cardio. Just try not to fall off the treadmill!

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    The word here is HAD the worst day. It's over bro. Tomorrow is gonna be great!

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    The operative word here is HAD....take it now farther that that. Press on for tomorrow bro, cause it'll be great!

thanks bros,and man big guy ur right the more pressed to go through the worst i felt..tomorow is back day ill let u know how it goes.cant wait till the sust kicks in....

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

bigN

how many weeks you in? Stacking it? Spred some LAt today my friend> kill it.

peace
    _SOLID

im doing the lod meat and potatoe stack.old sust and deca ,i got some what were suppose to be d bols but when i got them they were methyltest, which im not doing.8weeks start at 500mg sust in the middle i peak at 750 for three weeks then down to 500,deca start 400mg peak at 600mg then down to 400.and 6th week im gonna add some winny and continue for three more weeks .its my first week.

Thread Information