Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 38 of 38
  1. #1
    swole101 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    144

    how do i pASS A POLYGRAPH TEST

    for contests

  2. #2
    Tose22's Avatar
    Tose22 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    376
    codiene...

  3. #3
    Angelis's Avatar
    Angelis is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Montreal (Canada eh!)
    Posts
    1,274
    POLYGRAPH (LIE DETECTOR) TESTS

    When you are subjected to a lie detector, they are measuring your physical responses to psychological stimuli. It's something like watching you to see if you blush. There are four levels they can measure.

    1. Your response when you are just sitting there, not being asked anything.
    2. Your response when you are asked a question you would have no reason to lie about. "What is your name?"
    3. Your response when asked a question they consider personal or embarrassing to most people. "Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have sex with your mother?" I think only the government would have enough nerve to actually do this.
    4. Your response to the questions they suspect you might lie about.

    What they are looking for is whether your #4 responses are closer to #2 or #3, and if the difference is significant with respect to #1.

    If your response level to #3 is much higher than any of the others, you are clearly telling the truth about #4.

    If your responses to #1, #2, and #4 are low, and #3 is high, they think you are telling the truth.

    If your responses to #1, #2, #3, and #4 are all the same, they think that you are either a psychopath or extremely well-adjusted and telling the truth.

    If your responses to #1 and #2 are low but #3 and #4 are high, they think you are lying.

    If your responses to #2, #3, and #4 are high, they think you are very nervous and they call the result "inconclusive."

    This last result is easiest for most people to fabricate. The person would simply need to think about something embarrassing each time they ask a question. You must not relax, except between questions. A more risky alternative would be to try to relax during the questions you're going to lie about, but not during the "embarrassing" questions. If successful, this would produce the "normal truth" result they prefer to see most. If it failed, it would give the "lie" result. If you take some form of tranquilizer beforehand, you may be able to relax enough to get the "psychopath" response. This can be achieved by emptying out a disolveable plastic shelled medication tablet such as a paracetamol. This could then be filled with marijuana or similar tranquilizer. The capsule would then be reconstructed and taken shortly before the lie detection test is due to begin.

    One practice method would be to wire yourself to an ohmmeter. One wire wrapped around the left index finger, the other wrapped around the right. If the reading drops from (for exapmle) 100 K-Ohms to a third of that, a lie has just been recorded. The person should practice lying through this means to become skilled.

    However, the best method to pass a lie detector test, is to not have to take one at all. Normally if the authorities want you to take a lie detector test, then will want you to sign a piece of paper saying they are not responsible for anything that happens to you (i.e. electric shocks from sweating, internal physiological damage, etc.) However, if you believe that a lie detector test request is immanent, writing up a form saying that they are most defiantly responsible for anything that happens to you and inserting a large figure of money will usually result in the lie detector test being dismissed. This is due to the fact that they have you sign a release form, this means that people in the past have been subjected to damage of some sort and sued the the test administrators. Therefore, if you hold them responsible the chances are that you will not have be asked to take the test.

    Another way to beat a lie detector test is to believe in what you are saying. People who are compulsive liar can beat lie detectors with little effort, because in their own mind everything they say is the truth to them. This is the mind set the person must get into if they are going to beat the test.

    "Chicago is the capital of the United States."

    That is false, but can be answered yes on a lie detector test and have it come up as the truth, because in the mind it is believed that Chicago is the capital of the United States.

    Another method is to be completely at ease when you are taking the test. Control your breathing and take the same amount of time in between each question. A good method is to inhale twice and exhale twice before answering each question. Another way to do this is to count back from four each time you are going answer. This allows you to concentrate on the counting of numbers before you answer the question.

    Remember, you know what you have done, so don't be surprised when they ask you something regarding that event. That will be coming, so must be expected.

    When a lie detector test is given, they will need to establish a base line, to gauge the rest of the questions off of. Normally they will need one truth and one lie. They will ask you "Is XXX your name," and "Are you from Mars". You will need to answer yes to both questions. One good method to displace the baseline, is to load the "yes" question.

    Asking your name is 95 times out of 100 what will be asked. A good way to make sure they can't use this on your baseline is believe your name is something other than what they will ask. For instance, if they ask your name, ie Peter Brown. You can add something to your name like Peter Brown-ing. That way when they ask your is this your name, and you say yes (You will be required to say yes) you are actually lying to them. If you lie, they can not establish a baseline. They do not know you are lying so they establish the baseline off of this. The results after such a test are extremely confused and it is extremely difficult to decipher it.

    Hope this helps you out bro
    Last edited by Angelis; 04-29-2005 at 07:37 AM.

  4. #4
    boywonder10101 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    454
    Are you serious about the codiene?

  5. #5
    edmen2's Avatar
    edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    juiceville
    Posts
    2,040
    Quote Originally Posted by boywonder10101
    Are you serious about the codiene?
    dont use any type of drugs the tester will know something is up when he doesnt get any response to any of the questions asked. go with the info angelis provided and practice by having a buddy test u over and over until u get used to it!

  6. #6
    SS1476's Avatar
    SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    EAST COAST
    Posts
    1,872
    WOW...Angelis, that it alot of info I never
    expected on this subject.

    I have no knowledge on this...

    But what would happen taking a test while on clen ,
    will the jitters,fast heart rate have an effect
    on the test in anyone or another?

    Just curious

  7. #7
    SS1476's Avatar
    SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    EAST COAST
    Posts
    1,872
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    dont use any type of drugs the tester will know something is up when he doesnt get any response to any of the questions asked. go with the info angelis provided and practice by having a buddy test u over and over until u get used to it!
    hmm...didnt see this before my post

  8. #8
    Georgie's Avatar
    Georgie is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    656
    Here go to this site and buy the video it is very informative and teaches breathing technqiues and many of the things discussed up above. www.polygraph.com Your first, biggest, and most important step in beating a polygraph is to know a polygraph is just a tool used to get you to say things you normally would not say. It is nothing but vodoo science.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    991
    Angelis, that is extrodinary.

    Great post! I'm saving this.

  10. #10
    newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,344
    Good post. This will come in handy. I wont say why

  11. #11
    SS1476's Avatar
    SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    EAST COAST
    Posts
    1,872
    I think we all book marked in some way

  12. #12
    No One Knows's Avatar
    No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Injecting in the bathroom
    Posts
    1,360
    When my friend had to take a lie detector test (not for a contest, he was getting a job with the police), he convinced himself that what he was saying was the truth, regardless if it was or not. He said he kept telling himself over and over in his head and answered that way.

    He did pass...

  13. #13
    SS1476's Avatar
    SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    EAST COAST
    Posts
    1,872
    Quote Originally Posted by No One Knows
    When my friend had to take a lie detector test (not for a contest, he was getting a job with the police), he convinced himself that what he was saying was the truth, regardless if it was or not. He said he kept telling himself over and over in his head and answered that way.

    He did pass...
    I agree with that completely. I know a very close friend
    that pulled that off back in the day. But Im sure
    technology has gotten better in the last 10~yrs so...

    But I think it could still be done

  14. #14
    CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    426
    sheeit loads of codiene

  15. #15
    31uniform's Avatar
    31uniform is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    414
    Dont Lie!

  16. #16
    carlc is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by 31uniform
    Dont Lie!
    You took the words right out of my mouth, I was going to say, the only definite way to pass a polygragh test it ti TELL THE TRUTH!!

  17. #17
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,226
    i have heard that takin a couple of valiums 15-20min before a test totally relaxes you,so when tou get the difficult questions you r so relaxed when you bullsh*t the detector you dont spike it,think i read that in muscular development one of palumbos articles.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    623
    Angelis...out-f*cking-standing information!!! I guess it makes total sense, but none the less...this is something that I'll save for a long time! Thanks man!

  19. #19
    Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Compton
    Posts
    2,328
    Quote Originally Posted by carlc
    You took the words right out of my mouth, I was going to say, the only definite way to pass a polygragh test it ti TELL THE TRUTH!!
    you would be very surprised to know that even if you answer 100% truthfully there will be questions they will still say you lied about. My buddy never ever smoked weed in his life not once and when he took it the question of marijuana use came up as a lie. Thats why this test is inadmissable in court. in can be manipulated very easily in many ways.

    2 ways to pass i have been told by a police lieutnenat is to keep ,moving your toes in your shoes from beginning to end of the exam. The other is more difficult but you have to ask yourself a question that the answer is no as they ask you questions before you answer. such as when they ask have you ever sold cocaine. you ask yourself " Do i have 6 brothers and sisters and you answer no. the 2nd one i have been told 1st hand works by a bookie who was facing 35 counts under the rico act. he said he passed.

  20. #20
    Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Compton
    Posts
    2,328
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    i have heard that takin a couple of valiums 15-20min before a test totally relaxes you,so when tou get the difficult questions you r so relaxed when you bullsh*t the detector you dont spike it,think i read that in muscular development one of palumbos articles.
    the problem with this is before the test is administered your HR and vitals etc.. must be at normal rate or they will ask you to come back and retest. they also usually make you do it at 5-6am when you are totally not properly oriented.

  21. #21
    Angelis's Avatar
    Angelis is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Montreal (Canada eh!)
    Posts
    1,274
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    i have heard that takin a couple of valiums 15-20min before a test totally relaxes you,so when tou get the difficult questions you r so relaxed when you bullsh*t the detector you dont spike it,think i read that in muscular development one of palumbos articles.
    This would probably work for something like a Contest Polygraph but for something in a murder investigation or like was previously said to enter the police force if you take a sedative and all ur answers are similar they suspect you have taken sedatives or they think you r a psychopath and dont hire ya anyway. But for contest this could work bcs they dont really care if ur a psychopath they just wanna know if ur using steroids etc... and they really dont have time for retest's bcs they think you have taken a sedative.


  22. #22
    Angelis's Avatar
    Angelis is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Montreal (Canada eh!)
    Posts
    1,274
    On a side note can anyone else here raise there blood pressure and heart-rate at will (without chemicals). I dont know exactly how but I can, just sitting still, not doing anything I can raise my BP and HR to high levels in a matter of seconds. Might come in handy in a Polygraph ???

  23. #23
    Angelis's Avatar
    Angelis is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Montreal (Canada eh!)
    Posts
    1,274
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    you would be very surprised to know that even if you answer 100% truthfully there will be questions they will still say you lied about. My buddy never ever smoked weed in his life not once and when he took it the question of marijuana use came up as a lie. Thats why this test is inadmissable in court. in can be manipulated very easily in many ways.

    2 ways to pass i have been told by a police lieutnenat is to keep ,moving your toes in your shoes from beginning to end of the exam. The other is more difficult but you have to ask yourself a question that the answer is no as they ask you questions before you answer. such as when they ask have you ever sold cocaine. you ask yourself " Do i have 6 brothers and sisters and you answer no. the 2nd one i have been told 1st hand works by a bookie who was facing 35 counts under the rico act. he said he passed.
    The cops dont have to change a thing polygrpahs arent usually admissable in court bcs they arent always right.

    It measures HR, BP, etc... and those arent always acurate bcs whos to say when they asked you "Did you kill your wife last night" you werent zoned out thinking about the awesome sex you had the day before.

    And some people just get freeked out when they hear something they dont want to or are afraid of... such as they ask you if u deal MJ. You dont but MJ was a trigger word bcs u were sitting in ur living room smoking a joint with ur bro the night before.

    Understand?

  24. #24
    Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Compton
    Posts
    2,328
    I understand... I dont think i said anything about cops changing anything. I meant it can be manipulated by the person being tested.

  25. #25
    Froggy's Avatar
    Froggy is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    In the Fog with birddog
    Posts
    725
    Most folks fail a polygraph prior to even being strapped into the thing...don't disqualify yourself through admissions...take your chances with the gray areas & lie...good luck

  26. #26
    Angelis's Avatar
    Angelis is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Montreal (Canada eh!)
    Posts
    1,274
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    I understand... I dont think i said anything about cops changing anything. I meant it can be manipulated by the person being tested.
    Sry thought u meant the cops manipulate the tests... my bad

  27. #27
    GreatOne is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by swole101
    for contests
    with more lies!

  28. #28
    biggen is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    191
    when they ask you the control questions like your name and if you wear shoes answer truthfully and sqeeze your anus as hard as possible like you are on your way to the toilet but might not make it. it raises your blood pressure so when you do lie the change in heart rate and blood pressure wont be abnormal

  29. #29
    SS1476's Avatar
    SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    EAST COAST
    Posts
    1,872
    Quote Originally Posted by biggen
    when they ask you the control questions like your name and if you wear shoes answer truthfully and sqeeze your anus as hard as possible like you are on your way to the toilet but might not make it. it raises your blood pressure so when you do lie the change in heart rate and blood pressure wont be abnormal
    UNBELIEVABLE.....

    Shoes and toes,@anus....who would have thought

    What U and Fat Mike say, I have heard
    before to help, just never believed it.... lol

  30. #30
    GOATNUTS's Avatar
    GOATNUTS is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    682
    bro just believe everything you say is the truth and dont think twice about.

  31. #31
    Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Compton
    Posts
    2,328
    problem with the anus situation is you will have to do it throught during every question. that would tire the the old sphincter (sp?)

    The toes movement with shoes on can be done through the whole process. Beleive it or not i have been told by the same person that even if they ask simple questions you could tell the truth to you should even lie to make the entire test more believable. He said if they ask if you ever smoked marijuana you should say yes I experimented with it. that made me nervous cause i never have. This was from a police lieutenant that was helping me get in the police force.

  32. #32
    Sta11ion's Avatar
    Sta11ion is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Toronto 5days Miami 2days
    Posts
    731
    Good info.

  33. #33
    Angelis's Avatar
    Angelis is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Montreal (Canada eh!)
    Posts
    1,274
    Quote Originally Posted by biggen
    when they ask you the control questions like your name and if you wear shoes answer truthfully and sqeeze your anus as hard as possible like you are on your way to the toilet but might not make it. it raises your blood pressure so when you do lie the change in heart rate and blood pressure wont be abnormal
    I have done this many times before but I dont believe it is the anus that does it I think its probably the sqeezing that releases something... I always thought it was adrenaline but it cant be... I have no idea im no Doc. Can anyone explain this, so far were the only ones that can do it. I thought I was alone out there

    The thing is ive told people about this before and it ends up looking like this or

  34. #34
    longhorn814's Avatar
    longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    houston, tx
    Posts
    5,334
    in the words of George Costanza "its not a lie, if you believe it!" Everything can be related to an episode of Seinfield!

  35. #35
    SS1476's Avatar
    SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    EAST COAST
    Posts
    1,872
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    in the words of George Costanza "its not a lie, if you believe it!" Everything can be related to an episode of Seinfield!
    HOW TRUE

    I think swole101 should be good to
    with this info...in some way or another

  36. #36
    EFEC's Avatar
    EFEC is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelis
    POLYGRAPH (LIE DETECTOR) TESTS

    When you are subjected to a lie detector, they are measuring your physical responses to psychological stimuli. It's something like watching you to see if you blush. There are four levels they can measure.

    1. Your response when you are just sitting there, not being asked anything.
    2. Your response when you are asked a question you would have no reason to lie about. "What is your name?"
    3. Your response when asked a question they consider personal or embarrassing to most people. "Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have sex with your mother?" I think only the government would have enough nerve to actually do this.
    4. Your response to the questions they suspect you might lie about.

    What they are looking for is whether your #4 responses are closer to #2 or #3, and if the difference is significant with respect to #1.

    If your response level to #3 is much higher than any of the others, you are clearly telling the truth about #4.

    If your responses to #1, #2, and #4 are low, and #3 is high, they think you are telling the truth.

    If your responses to #1, #2, #3, and #4 are all the same, they think that you are either a psychopath or extremely well-adjusted and telling the truth.

    If your responses to #1 and #2 are low but #3 and #4 are high, they think you are lying.

    If your responses to #2, #3, and #4 are high, they think you are very nervous and they call the result "inconclusive."

    This last result is easiest for most people to fabricate. The person would simply need to think about something embarrassing each time they ask a question. You must not relax, except between questions. A more risky alternative would be to try to relax during the questions you're going to lie about, but not during the "embarrassing" questions. If successful, this would produce the "normal truth" result they prefer to see most. If it failed, it would give the "lie" result. If you take some form of tranquilizer beforehand, you may be able to relax enough to get the "psychopath" response. This can be achieved by emptying out a disolveable plastic shelled medication tablet such as a paracetamol. This could then be filled with marijuana or similar tranquilizer. The capsule would then be reconstructed and taken shortly before the lie detection test is due to begin.

    One practice method would be to wire yourself to an ohmmeter. One wire wrapped around the left index finger, the other wrapped around the right. If the reading drops from (for exapmle) 100 K-Ohms to a third of that, a lie has just been recorded. The person should practice lying through this means to become skilled.

    However, the best method to pass a lie detector test, is to not have to take one at all. Normally if the authorities want you to take a lie detector test, then will want you to sign a piece of paper saying they are not responsible for anything that happens to you (i.e. electric shocks from sweating, internal physiological damage, etc.) However, if you believe that a lie detector test request is immanent, writing up a form saying that they are most defiantly responsible for anything that happens to you and inserting a large figure of money will usually result in the lie detector test being dismissed. This is due to the fact that they have you sign a release form, this means that people in the past have been subjected to damage of some sort and sued the the test administrators. Therefore, if you hold them responsible the chances are that you will not have be asked to take the test.

    Another way to beat a lie detector test is to believe in what you are saying. People who are compulsive liar can beat lie detectors with little effort, because in their own mind everything they say is the truth to them. This is the mind set the person must get into if they are going to beat the test.

    "Chicago is the capital of the United States."

    That is false, but can be answered yes on a lie detector test and have it come up as the truth, because in the mind it is believed that Chicago is the capital of the United States.

    Another method is to be completely at ease when you are taking the test. Control your breathing and take the same amount of time in between each question. A good method is to inhale twice and exhale twice before answering each question. Another way to do this is to count back from four each time you are going answer. This allows you to concentrate on the counting of numbers before you answer the question.

    Remember, you know what you have done, so don't be surprised when they ask you something regarding that event. That will be coming, so must be expected.

    When a lie detector test is given, they will need to establish a base line, to gauge the rest of the questions off of. Normally they will need one truth and one lie. They will ask you "Is XXX your name," and "Are you from Mars". You will need to answer yes to both questions. One good method to displace the baseline, is to load the "yes" question.

    Asking your name is 95 times out of 100 what will be asked. A good way to make sure they can't use this on your baseline is believe your name is something other than what they will ask. For instance, if they ask your name, ie Peter Brown. You can add something to your name like Peter Brown-ing. That way when they ask your is this your name, and you say yes (You will be required to say yes) you are actually lying to them. If you lie, they can not establish a baseline. They do not know you are lying so they establish the baseline off of this. The results after such a test are extremely confused and it is extremely difficult to decipher it.

    Hope this helps you out bro
    MY HAT OF TO YOU BRO!! EXCELLENT INFO!

  37. #37
    swole101 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    144
    thanks for all the info

  38. #38
    JoeySpyda is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    123
    Just practice with a buddy and have him take your pulse all throughout. Navy seals, cia paramilitary and all spec ops are trained to pass lie detector tests so it can be done very easily. I am sure there methods are no different than any of the ones that have been posted.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •