BLAZE K is offline Associate Member

never used steroids but very interested and doing the research...

ive been very interested in getting into gear but not sure which... I have a good mass size but i would like to get little bigger while burning fat to get cut up. im not over weight but still have fat i would love to burn off. what steroid would you guys prefer? i can easily get my hands on some Dbols and i heard that sust is also a good one.. what do you guys think?

LD_18 is offline Associate Member
    i would say stick around for a lil while and do some research and u'll be able to decide which one's are right for u. as for the one that i prefer, my fav. would have to be test

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    type in first cycle, or something to that extent in the search forum.. u will be able to learn some stuff there.

JMLH is offline New Member
    First step bud is to do alot of research...you have access to just about everything from this site and forum. Novis cycles I is a good place to start on the home page. Then research everything you can from that, if you dont understand research it..

MOST IMPORTANT is your DIET, supplements, current shape, & knowledge of gear ....before you even jump into cycles or you might as well just throw your money away...

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Try Clen .

im doing the reading now... still putting things together... but i want to know is there a specific steroid that would burn the most fat? my friend was telling me about this new steroid that they use on horses? and that hes friend used it and got real cut real fast... anyone know what that is?

Big Vick is offline Associate Member

Cool

equipoise ...

not new but the "eq" leads me to believe its used on cute horseys!

clen huh? im reading on that stuff now... would i need to take other steroid supps with this? im also just planning on using gear for a cycle of 6 weeks...

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    Tren and HGH would burn the most fat but there certainly not for a beginner. Like the bro's said, do a lot of research then make an informed decision.

y do you think it shouldnt be used by a beginner? is it the intensity of it or the responsiblility of it... if i take the appropriate amout of it as a beginner would you still think a beginner shouldnt use it?

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    For another opinion to hear.....

In 2003 I was a FAT ~230-240 lbs. At 5'10". I brought
    myself down to 165 lbs late last year with a good diet..NO SODAS
    All along lifting 5x a week. Cardio, over a year loosing alot of fat, rather then rushing it.

Come 2005 I was thinking just like U,time to STICK IT and lucky for me, I found this site...and picked up on the rules FIRST and just read, and read, still reading..Alot of smart folks here, easy to see through the BS...IMO

Point is....--->I learned from reading, that I was ready, luckily for me I was ready for the gear, so I started 3 weeks ago, stuck myself in the @ss! That was a rush .
    My diet was good, I wasn't FAT, I was just right to start from all I learned...

Point is, stick it when your ready....you'll know Good Luck

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by SS1476
    For another opinion to hear.....

In 2003 I was a FAT ~230-240 lbs. At 5'10". I brought
    myself down to 165 lbs late last year with a good diet..NO SODAS
    All along lifting 5x a week. Cardio, over a year loosing alot of fat, rather then rushing it.

Come 2005 I was thinking just like U,time to STICK IT and lucky for me, I found this site...and picked up on the rules FIRST and just read, and read, still reading..Alot of smart folks here, easy to see through the BS...IMO

Point is....--->I learned from reading, that I was ready, luckily for me I was ready for the gear, so I started 3 weeks ago, stuck myself in the @ss! That was a rush .
    My diet was good, I wasn't FAT, I was just right to start from all I learned...

Point is, stick it when your ready....you'll know Good Luck
    great reply!!!!

on the anabolicreview-research site where you can buy CLEN i looked at the picture and it says NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION... whys that?

TheGreatOne is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BLAZE K
    on the anabolicreview-research site where you can buy CLEN i looked at the picture and it says NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION... whys that?
    because you can't sell it otherwise..

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    because then u can't sue the sh!t out of em if u fvck urself up while taking it.

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    u weren't supposed to be taking it in the first place because its not for humans and they told u that.....

I see... and also I definitly feel that im ready to "stick it in" I also was overweight about 2 years ago at 185 lbs at 5 9" with no hardly any muscle mass... cut down to 160 and now back to 185 with mostly muscle mass... I know how to diet and how to consume other supplements like amino acids, creatine and such. i know thats not the point and i know that i dont know that much about gear but ive been reading about it for the past few months... and now its come to the point where im 95% sure i wanna start

BG
    I see... and also I definitly feel that im ready to "stick it in" I also was overweight about 2 years ago at 185 lbs at 5 9" with no hardly any muscle mass... cut down to 160 and now back to 185 with mostly muscle mass... I know how to diet and how to consume other supplements like amino acids, creatine and such. i know thats not the point and i know that i dont know that much about gear but ive been reading about it for the past few months... and now its come to the point where im 95% sure i wanna start
    F it go for it!!If you did your research, train all the time and diet, maybe your ready, good luck!!!dont forget pct

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    y do you think it shouldnt be used by a beginner? is it the intensity of it or the responsiblility of it...
    Not until they fully understand...Sh!t..
    Im learing something new everyday.
    U miss a day,U miss tons of good info
    passed down through various topics....

Like I stated above, You'll know when your
    ready. When it comes down to that first
    moment....you'll know....or something

Good Luck

Thread Information