dodgeram is offline New Member

precontest advise

Hi everyone

I am new to AR just had some questions on precontest AS and what would be a good choice.
    First of I am 6 3'' 255 lbs approx 15% bf
    19" biceps
    52'' chest
    37'' waste
    my diet now is 4000 calories
    320 grams protiens
    350 grams of carbs
    150 grams of fat
    I have beeen doing cycles for the last 3 years aprox 2 a year.

My contest is in September and my goal is to get down to 10%bf around second week of July before I start taking any AS to cut down. That leaves me with 8 weeks to get down to contest shape.
    I was thinking of try EQ halotestin clen winy and tren I don't want to go to crazy with AS I just want to get the hard look with vascularity and hopeing to be around 225 lbs on stage.Also was looking at taking GH with insulin about 4 weeks out don,t now if that will be long enought to do any good.

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    bro just get yourself some clen ,halo,tren ,test prop. forget about the gh and slin.

Quote Originally Posted by dodgeram
    Hi everyone

I am new to AR just had some questions on precontest AS and what would be a good choice.
    First of I am 6 3'' 255 lbs approx 15% bf
    19" biceps
    52'' chest
    37'' waste
    my diet now is 4000 calories
    320 grams protiens
    350 grams of carbs
    150 grams of fat
    I have beeen doing cycles for the last 3 years aprox 2 a year.

My contest is in September and my goal is to get down to 10%bf around second week of July before I start taking any AS to cut down. That leaves me with 8 weeks to get down to contest shape.
    I was thinking of try EQ halotestin clen winy and tren I don't want to go to crazy with AS I just want to get the hard look with vascularity and hopeing to be around 225 lbs on stage.Also was looking at taking GH with insulin about 4 weeks out don,t now if that will be long enought to do any good.

Thread Information