hotshotzalot is offline New Member

Need an answer quick.. Thank you..

Ok I just went to do my 8th shot and when I put it in, it was alittle harder than normal, so im guessing i hit some scar tissue.. Anyways, I didnt eat this morning and my stomach was bugging me.. When I put the shot in I started to feel faint and very wierd and had to pull out and go get a drink of water and eat something... My question is, I only injected about 1/4 CC.. Can I inject the other 3/4 CC into the same glute or go for my other one? Have to get the rest of this stuff in.. Thanks guys..

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hotshotzalot
    Ok I just went to do my 8th shot and when I put it in, it was alittle harder than normal, so im guessing i hit some scar tissue.. Anyways, I didnt eat this morning and my stomach was bugging me.. When I put the shot in I started to feel faint and very wierd and had to pull out and go get a drink of water and eat something... My question is, I only injected about 1/4 CC.. Can I inject the other 3/4 CC into the same glute or go for my other one? Have to get the rest of this stuff in.. Thanks guys..
    it doesnt matter bro. if you can put it into a fresh syringe and do it again.

guns626 is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like you had a slight vagal response. This is an excitation of the sympathetic nervous system. Have you ever passed out from a shot or from someone drawing blood? Anyway, just restick yourself and shoot.

Thread Information