toughgloves is offline New Member

Fat loss cycles... your thoughts

So I am new here I know, but I have been doing a lot of research, been lifting seriously for the past 3 years as soon as I left H.S. I am currently 6'4" 325 but want to get down to 290. As far as a cycle... I am currently on clen /t3. I used to be 361 lbs back in january but have been watching the diet and doing about 60 mins of cardio daily.

I am researching the "super cutting cycle" which is primo/winny/and clen for 10 weeks or i am thinking about using dnp . Thus far I am thinking if I took that I would go 10 days/200 mg a day to assess tolerance. Still doing research.

Any input? I do cardio daily, I do have a good diet, just looking for something better than clen/t3. Thanks in advance

Rob

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Drop more weight then hit the cutting cycle. I think the results will be better.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    where did you find this "super cutting cycle" because it sucks. I could name 10 other better cutting cycles. Whats your BF%?

i found that cycle on steroids101.com i believe... http://www.steroids101.com/cycles.htm

not sure about the bf%

hexadec is offline Junior Member
    I don't like the cycles on that site. Deca only for mass? No. I don't like the idea of a cutting cycle. IMO a cycle should be about putting on mass that you couldnt do naturally. I do my fat loss naturally (well, without anabolics) and use anabolics to put on mass with alot of clean calories. They're best used that way. But aside, a cycle to cut with should contain a dose of test that's enough to keep it near or just above a level your body would make naturally. 200mg test a week with tren and if you have $$, stanozolol . It will maintain your mass while you lower calories and cardio your butt off and provide a good environment for fat loss.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    i believe that you need to be at an already low body fat % to reap the benefits of primo and winny. not positive though. i don't think that would be the stack you would want for your goals. i have no personal expierence with the dnp but i know its dangerous. good thing mines on the way. (yes i have researched it before i'm going to use it)

punchrf keep me posted on your dno progress. I am looking into some myself... this site is a great research tool!

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toughgloves
    So I am new here I know, but I have been doing a lot of research, been lifting seriously for the past 3 years as soon as I left H.S. I am currently 6'4" 325 but want to get down to 290. As far as a cycle... I am currently on clen /t3. I used to be 361 lbs back in january but have been watching the diet and doing about 60 mins of cardio daily.

I am researching the "super cutting cycle" which is primo/winny/and clen for 10 weeks or i am thinking about using dnp . Thus far I am thinking if I took that I would go 10 days/200 mg a day to assess tolerance. Still doing research.

Any input? I do cardio daily, I do have a good diet, just looking for something better than clen/t3. Thanks in advance

Rob
    DNP--- read until your eyes hurt from
    all the research on that...cardio should be
    your best friend for dropping fat..IMO
    I've dropped ~60lbs of fat over 2 years, for it
    never to return.

Not to keep beating a dead horse, because I
    mention this daily here when needed...

Rob,
    Test is needed w/ your clen/T3. The T3 will
    eat muscles, even at a small dose. I believe that
    this is the #1 overlooked thing when folks want to
    drop fat and hear this great stuff about clen/T3
    ...but loosing muscle...no thank U, I work
    too hard on that

Clen/T3/Test--they will burn fat together nicely, but
    the diet really needs to be in check!

Please read up on T3 folks....
    Sometimes I am a worry wart....this I have been told lol

hmm, interesting to find out about having to take test as well. I did not know that... thanks!

as far as diet goes, can you guys point me to where I can get some good info ? Or can anyone here write something out for me? I wont eat seafood so anything other than that is good with me lol. Any help would be appreciated!

Rob

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I even juice when cutting..prop, fina, and winny along with clean and t3 have worked wonders for me!

Thread Information