Thread: Deca question

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member

Deca question

I plan on running a test/deca /dbol cycle this summer. My source sells only a couple types of deca. The 3 types are brovel, tornel, and quality vet. Brovel and tornel seem to be very underdosed. I plan on running 400mg a week of test and would like to run 400mg of deca as well. My problem is with the 300mg quality vet its going to be a pain in the ass trying to figure out the dosages to make 400mg a week. Could i just bump it up to 600mg a week or would that be too much , or would i need to take 600mg of test as well. This would be my 3rd cycle and I am 23 years old , 6"3 around 190 pounds and a college athlete. My source doesnt offer any other 200mg decas. All help would be greatly apperciated.

BROVEL NOT THAT BAD......

with my little experience that i have with brovel decas i've use i got about 9.5 injections at 200mg, each bottle....so are not that much underdose...but it kinda seems alittle underdose is too much to!!!

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    Yeah he does have the 50ml bottle at 200mg but thats a lot of deca for one person. Ill probably go with the 1.5 ml at 450mg a week using the 300mg bottle.

Timbo is offline New Member
    if your deca is 300mg per 1ml, then 1.33ml will give you 400mg of deca

Thread Information