Dustee is offline New Member

question about dbol

I just got some pink Thai dbol they are 5mg.
    and i am going to take 4 a day (20mg)

ok so here is my question. i am 230lbs out of shape but due to not working out in 9 months

i want to lose weight and slim down and i was told if i take a low dose dbol it will help me burn fat while keeping my muscle.

is this the right path i should be taking?
    or do u have a better suggestion for me?

Scrub is offline Member

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Who ever told you that about dbol should be shot. Get your base down b4 any juice.

i have a base and i have taken steriods before but i have been out of the gym
    that is my down fall.
    should I still not take these?

and if no what do u suggest?

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

oh **** this wannabe short cut

Quote Originally Posted by Dustee
    I just got some pink Thai dbol they are 5mg.
    and i am going to take 4 a day (20mg)

ok so here is my question. i am 230lbs out of shape but due to not working out in 9 months

i want to lose weight and slim down and i was told if i take a low dose dbol it will help me burn fat while keeping my muscle.

is this the right path i should be taking?
    or do u have a better suggestion for me?
    you haven't trained in 9 god **** months and now you are going to just take some dbol and try to wash your lack of work ethic away. if only it were that easy! these are the most aggravating posts on here and deserve no response. get in the ****ing gym and move your ass. it's a ****ign diservice to everyone who puts in on the line everyday pushing our bodies to the limit that you just think you're gonna sit the **** around for 9 months, take some dbol, and lose bf?you're out of your mind.good luck with your tendons and ligaments as they will not keep up with the water weight gain you put on.
    i could pick this apart all day and tell you 15 reasons why this is a mess, but it's too **** aggravating to even go into.
    get in the god**** gym and stop looking for shortcuts

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustee
    i have a base and i have taken steriods before but i have been out of the gym
    that is my down fall.
    should I still not take these?

and if no what do u suggest?
    What base? You said you havent worked out in 9 months.

listen I had my reason as to why I was not able to get in the gym!!
    And I am sure as the sky is blue that there will be a day that you stop going for unexpected reasons!

I came here for feed back not to be torn apart by ashloes like yourself! (Its guys like you that give these drugs a bad name.)
    This supposed to be an informative forum not a burn session! All I wanted was to know if this was the right choice right now for my situation not to be ridiculed!
    so if you have a problem with that then I suggest you take a moment a think if your are really mad at me or if it is the steriods talking aswipe!!!!

That last post was in reply to partyboy.

firest0rm is offline New Member
    Alright mate, d-Bol is a bad idea for cutting as it bloats you, retains water. I'm no expert like these guys but I would suggest maybe a fat burner like clenbuterol and do a good cycle on that and get your bodyfat down. Get back on the weights and treadmill and get your muscles and joints working again and then go on the proper juice.

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by firest0rm
    Alright mate, d-Bol is a bad idea for cutting as it bloats you, retains water. I'm no expert like these guys but I would suggest maybe a fat burner like clenbuterol and do a good cycle on that and get your bodyfat down. Get back on the weights and treadmill and get your muscles and joints working again and then go on the proper juice.
    wrong again. partyboy was right in so many words. go train, get your body built up and then maybe add some juice. (also, not dbol by itself)

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    What are your stats? Training experience? bodyfat percentage? What will your training schedule look like?

Well if I'm wrong and he was wrong why don't you tell us what the right information is instead of acting like a prick.

my old training schedule was 5-6 days a week with a minimum of 30 min. of cardio.

before i stoped working out i weighed 225 and my waist was 34
    now i weigh 230 but my waist is 38. I dont know if that gives you an idea of what i look like most of my weight is around the love handles and stomach.
    I have been dieting and lost already 8 lbs. so I am not looking for a quick fix.
    I am back in the gym but not at a relgious point yet.

RA
    Well if I'm wrong and he was wrong why don't you tell us what the right information is instead of acting like a prick.
    See the above post, I already answered. Go back and train for a while. Dont do anything before you get the base down. Just because someone disagrees with you doesnt mean they are acting like a prick. A lot of this is common sense thats why partyboy was pissed.

Not everyone is as clued up as you guys, thats why forums like this exists. Ok he thought about his training wrongly, but he had the sense to come on here and ask for help. What did he get? You lot jumping down his throat. Feel good dissing people over the internet eh? E-rage.

And how was I wrong? I said exactly what you said except I added in the Clenbuterol which would help burn the fat off quicker.

http://img253.echo.cx/my.php?image=john27uh.png

this is what i looked like 1 yr ago.

RA
    Not everyone is as clued up as you guys, thats why forums like this exists. Ok he thought about his training wrongly, but he had the sense to come on here and ask for help. What did he get? You lot jumping down his throat. Feel good dissing people over the internet eh? E-rage.

And how was I wrong? I said exactly what you said except I added in the Clenbuterol which would help burn the fat off quicker.
    So far I have been the biggest newbie advocate. You asked about dbol , dont take it. Train and read the board and do searches for different topics in the upper right hand corner.

What stopped you going for a year mate?

work and the family business I had to work 7 days a week night and days.
    days my job, night family business. totally brought me down....

but now im getting back.Slowly but getting there.
    did u see the pic?

Yea mate you looked good, in a non gay way.

I've just ordered my first lot of gear and starting my first cycle, looking forward to it.

good luck with it.

Send me an email/pm thing, won't let me send you one. Can go into more detail then.

100m champ is offline Member
    Why would you wanna use ass, when you havnt even worked out for 9 mouths.

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    hmm life's a b!tch sometimes

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member
    yep true

I wanted to use dbol because i thought it would help me get back to what i use to look like.

ACE5HIGH is offline Member
    Dbols are going to take you in the exact wrong way, bloat is pretty bad... Get your diet in check first then cardio and weights. Gotta get over that first hump if you have been out of it for as long as you have. No way around it just work hard towards your goals. If you must "use" something I would first suggest trying to get some ephedrine and caffine it will help burn some fat. If that doesnt work for you might want to research Clen . I personaly havent used clen but I hear it works well to burn fat. Back away from the Cheesecake and dbols and start working hard. Good luck bro

Thanks.

transform is offline Associate Member
    Dustee, looked great in that picture mate (non gay way).Yeah, dbol isnt what you want for fat burning.Itll cause water retention. T3 and clen are supposed to be good fo fat burning. I think winstrol is fairly good too,not to sure though. Iv a mate whose cutting know and hes using ephedrine and caffine and its workin good for him. Cardio like HIIT is supposed to be good for burning fat and keeping muscle i think. Best of luck

Careful with that T3 mate, been hearing some dodgy reviews about it. Clen seems fine though

Thread Information