hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member

What to do with this prop

Ok weird situation here. I bought enough duratest (30 amps) for a long cycle and bought 20 amps of what I THOUGHT was propiante, later turned out it was cypionate 250.

So Itook dura 250 mon cyp wed Dura friday for 2 weeks.(plus a front load of about (750mg total test) Then I FINALLY got some REAL propiantate. I ran it this week on top of what i was already doing 75mg mon tues wed thurs, did dura today.

My question is how should I run the prop with this wacky cycle? I know the long esters are gonna kick in in about a week or 2

Thanks
    Last edited by hardgainer1; 04-29-2005 at 09:47 AM.

anyone?

CrossroadS is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer1
    Ok weird situation here. I bought enough duratest (30 amps) for a long cycle and bought 20 amps of what I THOUGHT was propiante, later turned out it was cypionate 250.

So Itook dura 250 mon cyp wed Dura friday for 2 weeks.(plus a front load of about (750mg total test) Then I FINALLY got some REAL propiantate. I ran it this week on top of what i was already doing 75mg mon tues wed thurs, did dura today.

My question is how should I run the prop with this wacky cycle? I know the long esters are gonna kick in in about a week or 2

Thanks
    ]

Seems to me you would want to run it until your other compounds take effect. Isn't that the point of what you are doing? The consensus on this board looks to be about 4 weeks total. Since you front loaded, you may not have to take it as long before the long esthers start taking effect. I'll bump for ya

Thanks, Ok but should I NOT take the 75mg of prop on the same day I do dura? I was thinking of maybe doing 50mgs since the dura already has 30mg,

CrossroadS is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer1
    Thanks, Ok but should I NOT take the 75mg of prop on the same day I do dura? I was thinking of maybe doing 50mgs since the dura already has 30mg,
    If dura has 30mg, subtract that from your normal dose of prop and shoot. (45mg) This will keep everything balanced. Fluctuation causes side effects.

cool, I think overall im going to come down to 50mg total ED starting Sunday (have to skip Saturday due to a lack of privacy.

Thread Information