TheCobra is offline Banned

Does EVERY cycle have to be based around a form of test?

Does EVERY cycle have to be based around a form of test? would it be best for a athlete already around the desired weight/size whos not lookin for mass, does allot of conditioning work such as runs, sprints, intervals, circuit training as well as heavy weights and heavy bag, to avoid test and base a cycle around compounds which do not convert to estrogen, bloat, rapid weight gain such as - Primobolan , trenbolone , Anavar , Winstrol , Masteron ,

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Tren is particularly harsh on shutting you down without the use of testosterone .... aka no boners for months. Primo and Masteron are fairly mild IMO, more of cutting drugs. The only compounds I would ever consider running alone are EQ and Anavar (running var by itself right now)

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member

well

if your not really looking to gain size, dont eat as much, eat regurlarly and take in your normal dose of protein. you could take test enanthate and not gain alot of size because your not giving your body all that protein. but you can still gain alot of strength. anavar is great from what my buddys have told me. tren , is more of an advanced roid for somebody who has done a few cycles. but if its your first cycle, (which i dont know if it is). but if it is..just use test enanthate for about 10-12 weeks at 400mg or so a week..you wont get massive, if your not putting all that food in your body.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    no you don't Have to use test with your cycle
    but you SHOULD for your own sake
    personally i will never run a cycle with out it

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    I hear positive things about Var, but why not do the 400mg a week of Test-E, or better yet, a short cycle of Prop... painful jabs but kicks in fast, no question of whether it's real, works fast, out fast, and less water gains. Otherwise, frontload if you do a long ester.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegr8One
    no you don't Have to use test with your cycle
    but you SHOULD for your own sake
    personally i will never run a cycle with out it
    totally agree

Thread Information