lean1 is offline Junior Member

legs swollen on test

hey guys I'm on my 6th week of test e 500mg ew and winny ,dbol 1-4th week now my legs hurt around my ankles both sides and are swollen . I have not gained much as of yet and wonder if this is normal . thanks

Aboot is offline Banned
    It may be due to water retention. Are you are on any type of anti-e to keep it to a minimum? As for your gains, what does your diet look like? What are your stats?

sammerthehammer is offline Junior Member
    holding water around the ankles is a sign of impending kidney troubles is it not?

creepS is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lean1
    hey guys I'm on my 6th week of test e 500mg ew and winny ,dbol 1-4th week now my legs hurt around my ankles both sides and are swollen . I have not gained much as of yet and wonder if this is normal . thanks
    im in my 7th week, i used 500mg test e and 5 weeks of dbol 30mg ed. i added winny few days ago,and so far i have gained 21lbs @ 10%bf...

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    I have a sprained ankle... LOL am I gonna die?

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member

you havent gained much on dbol and test into 6 weeks already??? how much have you gained??? maybe your gear is bunk, or you're just not eating enough

lean1 is offline Junior Member
    **** hope it's not kidney prob ???? Anyway I have gained about 5 pounds maybe 7 to be exact eat like a horse alot of people tell me how the hex can i eat so much and not gain anything I guess I'm a hard gainer and have been all my life . My work out has been tense and added more weights. I'm 35 5/9 159 small frame I know I know still m alittle dude . No one has noticed a difference in my appearance. going to try anti-e today . My gear is real the only thing good about it is my sexual high yahoooooo!!!

Aboot is offline Banned
    Well, if you are 5'9" and 159lbs and not gaining anything on cycle I can tell you right now that you are not eating enough. How many grams of protein and how many calories are you taking in per day?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Its the dbols probably causing this. For me dbols and anadrols both cause ankle swelling. Also possible you are not injecting correctly. You arent doing calf injections are you? You also need to make sure you are injecting straight into muscle and not area between skin and muscle... doing so CAN cause ankle swelling.

tillthemedtakes is offline Junior Member
    my last cycle of dbol 30mg ed and test e at 400mg a week, my legs and ankles swelled up also. I also took ldex and nolva which help, but they seemed to swell up when i would be on my feet all day. The swelling was just water which went away as soon the cycle ended

Thread Information