Reptile is offline Associate Member

question about 1st Inj.

im about to start my first cylce,
    test cyp
    deca
    d-bol

now i was just wondering about my first injection. Ive heard from people different stories about how they felt after an inj. a couple of people have told me that they felt high after a inj, almost the same feeling as a couple beers would cause. Anyone ever experience this feeling after an inj. or during a cycle? what does it feel like after an inj, how does the body feel? lets say for ex. 200 mg of test and 200 mg of deca. how would that make a first timer feel? anxious, jittery, nervous, or as these kids told me, "a buzz/high like feeling? just curious as to how i should feel after taking my first inj, so i kno if anything is wrong.
    thanks

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    i dont ever think i felt like i was buzzed on my first injection. i did feel a boost of adrenaline though

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    it feels just like when the doctor gives you a shot...........nothing
    the first time you might feel a bit of a anxiety rush, being its the first time

Trylek is offline New Member
    It's the psychological build-up or anxiety that most people feel when doing their first injection. Sometimes it is the fact that you know what you are doing is taboo, and it gives you a rush to do it. My first time I felt kind of anxious and jittery, but it had nothing to do with the actual test, it was all in my head. You get used to it after a while. But every once in a while, it feels like my first time again and I feel a little agitated.

Big_Ed is offline Junior Member
    I didn't feel a thing except for the needle breaking the skin. If you do feel different then it's not the juice it's you doing it to your self in your mind. The feeling that your friends were getting was all in their head. Unless of course they were actually getting high.

mike42005 is offline New Member
    I would personally say a little bit of it could be your body going into an acute state of shock. Almost like when you get a tattoo when you get a little light headed at first then it all goes away.

Reptile is offline Associate Member
    thanks bros i appreciate the responses. Ya im not quite sure why these guys said that then, maybe they were takin some bunk gear.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i really dreaded my first shot... but after it was done nothing magical happened, was kinda disappointed.... but i will say by the 3rd or 4th week i cldn't wait till injection days... it was like a weird celebration or ritual thing that was quite intoxicating....

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    i really dreaded my first shot... but after it was done nothing magical happened, was kinda disappointed.... but i will say by the 3rd or 4th week i cldn't wait till injection days... it was like a weird celebration or ritual thing that was quite intoxicating....
    I agree, look foward to injection days, always the best workout, probably physicalogical , but good anyway!

Thread Information