johndissel is offline New Member

max. lenght to run fina and.....

hey guys i am going to inject 75-80mgs of fina a day, i want to do it for 8 weeks, and winny injections eod., i was wondering it 8 weeks on both is doable, i have done 6 weeks winny, with no problems before, i just want to see what u guys think and have experienced. also what precautionary supplements should i run with this, thanks boys

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Boy? Who you calling boy? I've got a bucket full of balls, a yard full of dick, and enough hair on my ass to weave an indian blanket.

Just Playing

Winny for 8 can be ok, so can Fina. They are both hard on your body so make sure to drink a TON of water, take Milk Thistle, ALA, Green Tea, and drink cranberry juice to help the kidney's throughout. If you piss looks like iced tea drink mo water and cranberry juice and don't screw up again, if it looks like CocaCola go to a hospital cause you screwed up.

Winny @ 50mg's ED might kill your joints too. From what I understand you really want some Test in the cycle as well to keep your gear (shaft) working. You will need Clomid at the end and probably Liquidex to keep things safe on the titty front, keep bloat down.

But hey, what do I know, I just read the hell out of these boards to get my knowledge for my upcomming cycle. Hopefully others will chime in too.

DMX

block is offline Associate Member
    what he said sound fine but you dont need the liquidex with this cycle because fina converts into proest even though the winny has not been proven to help with proest it might. fina and winny go good together

1-8 fina 75mg ed
    1-8 winny 50mg ed

you can also put them in the same shot it does not matter.

johndissel is offline New Member
    thanks, i am running sus. with this cycle also, thanks for the help,

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    block, Isn't Winny water based and Fina oil based because you can't mix water with oil. Also winny is a 17aa and shouldn't be taken for 8 weeks but at very least a liver detoxifier would be needed. I also wanted to mention that fina causes a hardness from lack of water retention and this may cause the joints to hurt. Eight weeks may be too long and cause this to happen, but it varies from person to person. I just wanted to make you aware of that in case you start to feel some pain in your joints.
    Last edited by King Samson; 04-11-2002 at 09:33 AM.

Dizzy is offline Banned
    IMO, there is no problem mixing oil with water based injectables.

Dizzy is offline Banned
    how come bro?

i just did a fina/b-12 shot in the quad. now you've got me kind of worried.

Thread Information