yerg is offline Associate Member

Great gains in strength!!!

6 weeks ago when I started my cycle I could bench 225x3. Today I did two sets of 225x10 and a set of 245x5, with a little help on the last rep. I am doing 125x10 and 145x4 on preacher curls now. I went from 238lb to 256lb. People are really noticing. This cycle is really putting the meat on me. I feel Great!!!!!

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    what cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by yerg
    6 weeks ago when I started my cycle I could bench 225x3. Today I did two sets of 225x10 and a set of 245x5, with a little help on the last rep. I am doing 125x10 and 145x4 on preacher curls now. I went from 238lb to 256lb. People are really noticing. This cycle is really putting the meat on me. I feel Great!!!!!

WHat's your cycle look like? What are your stats and cycle experience?

GetnSwole is offline Junior Member

what's your cycle like?

This is my first cycle. I went overboard, but I feel great.

600 mg test cyp per week
    400 mg deca per week
    150 mg anadro per day
    I am using clomid and teslac for anti-estrogen and have HCG for post cycle.
    Also have dianabol and winstrol 10mg tabs BD. I threw a few of each of those in before a few workouts. I eat like a hog also....

when I say hog, I mean alot of calories per day. Good stuff though....

any thoughts on my cycle????

Aboot is offline Banned
    Stop throwing in the winny and d-bol before workouts. They are useless unless you are taking them properly. How far along are with this cycle? How many weeks you been on? It is a very cycle for a first one. Are you taking the clomid DURING the cycle? If so, don't. Plus, HCG is not the only thing you need to take for PCT. I definitely think you have a lot of research to do to straighten this thing out.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    that is one HEAVY first cycle bro. I agree with leaving out the dbol and win if your just chucking it in every now and then. Thats a pretty high dose of drol too you should be careful. I would take some milk thistle or better still some LIV52 to help your liver cope. Research diet and PCT. If your on a heavy cycle like that its no good saying I eat a lot and its good stuff you need a good well planned diet to get the best gains. Check out the bulking and lean mass diets in diet forum they are very good indeed.

I am 6 weeks into the cycle. I have been taking 75 mg of anadrol because it seems kind of week. It is QV anadrol. Your right, I need to do some more research. Why shouldnt I be taking Clomid now? It also helps block estrogen right? I will drop the anadrol and dball alltogether... What else do you suggest for pct??????????

I meant to say 150 mg of anadrol ....

jo150 is offline Associate Member
    read about anti-e and serms in the pct forum. pheeno has a good thread about that.
    how many shots per week do you take?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    you been taking anadrol for 6 weeks and using dbols and wintabs at random pre work out? i just cant believe what people will do sad sad sad

You say sad... I say glad... Look, I have been overdoing it, yes, I get that, now I will be toning it down a lot, but my main point in this post is that I have gotton a lot of gains from this cycle. Its great and I feel great. Im still learning. I didnt even know there were forums like this when I started my cycle. My next one will be well thought out......

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    get your liver checkd

I did prior to my cycle. AST and ALT were fine. I have an appointment next week and will get the blood work done for that..

Trackman 37 is offline Junior Member
    how old are you brother? If you were only benching 225 X 3 while weighing 238 pounds you probably could have made a lot of gains naturally before you started any type of cycle let alone one that wasn't very well thought out. At least your in the right spot to gain a lot of knowledge now. Read up and make sure you do a proper pct. Good Luck.

28, thanks for the info

proper pct???????????????????

Trackman 37 is offline Junior Member
    proper pct???????????????????
    Pheeno has a threat that is a sticky you can read. Basically it tells you the right time and dosages to start the clomid and how long to run it for. You should also run nolva during pct which is explained various places on the site. A lot of guys here know much more about this than me but from everything I've heard or read you shouldn't be running clomid during the cycle.
    Read the stickies at the top of the various sections they have a ton of good info on all sorts of topics. By the way, your gains have been good. I'm guessing from your starting numbers that at least half of your increases are do to increased motivation and confidence in the gym that have nothing to do with the AAS.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    too many orals man too much gear for a 1st timer full stop!for your healths sake cut out the orals mate,clomid should b kept for your pct,there are other anti's for durin the cycle.

Thread Information