DIRTYDAWG10 is offline New Member

beginner cycle without test?

ive read things that say beginners should stay away from test but the more people i talk to say i should base my cycle round test? i also heard theres a risk of not being able to keep an erection when on decca or d-bol without test. whats the best way to go?

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTYDAWG10
    ive read things that say beginners should stay away from test but the more people i talk to say i should base my cycle round test? i also heard theres a risk of not being able to keep an erection when on decca or d-bol without test. whats the best way to go?
    You make the decision... do you want limp dick or not? not to mention many other ****ty sides. how much of a beginner you are, what are your stats, etc...?

DIRTYDAWG10 is offline New Member
    well i was a collegiate baseball player and just got finished, 6'3 195 about 12% body fat, im in good shape but want to get stronger, dont have any measurements

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Spend time reading on this forum, I mean weeks, understand dosages , different gears the risks, if you dont know to base test in your cycle then I believe your not ready. Research, research and more research!Do you know what pct is??

topvega is offline Anabolic Member

do your homework...

do your homework all the info is on here.... start at the begining.... but as far as staying away from test??? i think u got it backwards... it all begins with test..... jmo

Thread Information