popeyethasailah is offline Junior Member

Fuct Up From Fina, Please Help!!!

i started taking finaplix on saterday, its now thursday and im all fucked up. constipated for two days, severe chills, hot flashes and unable to sleep... rolling around in my sweat all night... if any of you have experienced this, please respond as soon as possible. i am a healthy person and never get sick so i know its from the fina. i am going to my doctor in 10 minutes and ill be back soon, i am going to tell him what i was taking just to get his advice, although sometimes there advice is bullshit compared to peoples' actual experiences with FINA FLU. PM me or IM me on Aol instant messanger under the name popeyethasailah.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    chill out bro. you don't need a doc for that cuz there's nothing he can do for you. it reminds me of the kid who took dnp and freaked out cuz he got all sick from it and went to the doc and the doc killed him...

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    bro you are fine. I always sweat alot on fina. thats normal. Whats your doc going to do? He probably wont even know what fina is. Also what do you think his advice will be your injecting something into your body thats not supposed to be injected and its for CATTLE.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Shredder is offline Associate Member
    YOur body is just getting used to all the growth. Just pop some tylenol or ibuprofen and just wait it out.

do you guys think i should stop taking it... i have only done 3 shots so far and im all fucked up... never felt so sick before. i just got back from the doctor and he said he has seen people with the same problems from the same stuff, and that it will be over in less than 10 days, but i cant put up with much more of this because its going to fuck up my whole cycle.

PunkRawk is offline Member
    are you using test?did you buy it preconverted?

i am also taking EQ and test, started everything on saterday. my temperature was 102.5 degrees yesterday, and today it was 101.8 at the doctor.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Dr.Evil
    it reminds me of the kid who took dnp and freaked out cuz he got all sick from it and went to the doc and the doc killed him...

doc!! could you sure that story? and what happened?

thats scary....

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by popeyethasailah
    do you guys think i should stop taking it... i have only done 3 shots so far and im all fucked up... never felt so sick before. i just got back from the doctor and he said he has seen people with the same problems from the same stuff, and that it will be over in less than 10 days, but i cant put up with much more of this because its going to fuck up my whole cycle.
    Your Doc said ride it out? That is one cool Doc. That's what I would do if I were you too. I know its hard cause I was going through a similar thing about 2 weeks ago (not fina). I just rode it out and I feel great now. Absofuckenlutely great.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    What about the constipation??? That happened to me once (not from fina though). It scared the hell out of me. Ya'll are saying that it's typical??

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    Cold showers, and putting a cold wash cloth on my forhead will help bro. Other than that, you have to just ride it out...it aint easy, hugeness comes with a price. You should be fine, and the worst should be behind you.

the doc also said to take no medicine besides tylonol (acetaminofin), no caffiene or asprin. the constipation went away yesterday but the thing that scared me the most about being constipated was that i took some Milk of Magnesia liquid which is a light laxative and antacid and it didnt do shit... i read the back of the bottle and it says "if you consume this product and still do not have a bowel movement you may have a serious problem"... i was going nuts. but the absolute worst thing was the fact that i watched that psychopathic movie THE SHINING right before i tried to sleep, try sleeping with a fever of 102.5 with jack nicholson's freaky ass face burning a whole in your mind, not fun fellahs... anyway, today i feel a little better, just hope its gone soon.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Glad you're feeling better bro. when i have a fever it seems like the world is fixing to end. i would rather someone kick me in the nads than have a fever for 24 hours. i empathize with you bro! keep us posted.

peace,

ttgb

i think i have heard enough, dont need to draag this thread out any longer, once again, i appreciate it. i am posting another thread of the cycle that i just started, check it out if you get a chance, you could give your opinions on that too, peace bro's.

Thread Information