chickenwing is offline New Member

first cycle

hey everyone im new here
    my stats are
    weight-195lbs
    body fat-10%
    height-5'10
    i have been thinking about taking a cyclefor quite sometime
    the reason for taking a cycle is because i have hit a plateau that i just cant break. i have been working out for about 6 years now and for the last year and a half i have been stuck. i tried many supplements like creatine, tribulus, N02 supplements but nothing. i have also tried numerous amounts of different diets and training programs and also nothing so what i am looking for is something to break me out of my plateau, put on about 15lbs of lean muscle mass and ready for the kick guys.........Im afraid of needles.....are you done laughing, good. i know what i am asking for might not be possible but is there a good oral stackthat i can take that wont put too much stress on my liver and also retain most of the gains???

what i was thinking was an 8 week cycle of Dbol 20mg/day and winstrol 30mg/day with nolva and clomid.

the only concern i have is that i have reasearched dbol and it is said that the gains made usually do stay. is this a good idea? is there something better??
    any help is appriciated
    thanx

Shay-d is offline Junior Member
    I'm a newbie, so I don't have much to offer in the dosage/cycle duration dept. except that from what I've read, 8 weeks is not enough. As far as the jabs go....remember the last time you got a shot from a Doctor? The last time you got stung by a Wasp? The former is much more tolerable than the latter as I think you will agree.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    i would highly recommend (as most guys here would) for you to get over your fear of needles.........testosterone ran at 500mg/week for 10 or 12 weeks will yield some great gains.......

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    i would highly recommend (as most guys here would) for you to get over your fear of needles.........testosterone ran at 500mg/week for 10 or 12 weeks will yield some great gains.......
    agreed

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    don't fear needles- they are ur friend- add test e, u'll b glad u did

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    if u are not ready for needles u r not ready for gear....
    which will hurt less?? the prick of a needle, or your liver turning to mush??
    i don't know anyone on here with his head screwed on right that wld recommend an oral only cycle.
    test is best.... jmo

Scrub is offline Member
    Dbol will bloat you and winstrol will cut you up. Together I think they would sort of counteract each other. You should pick one or the other and throw some test into the mix. I'm about to start a test and winny cylce myself.

i heard that test will cause bloating ?? is this true? and if so why with winny?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by chickenwing
    i heard that test will cause bloating ?? is this true? and if so why with winny?
    It probably will cause minimal bloating with the winny, win should help keep water retention down,only using the d-bol for the first four weeks should help also, keep asking more questions though, a more senior member can help you out better, this is only my opinion.

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    test can cause bloating due to the water retention. get you some arimidex to keep the bloat down and to prevent test from aromatizing so you dont get boobs.

is nolva itself with clomid near the end of the cycle effeicient enough or is arimidex nessesary

and how is arimidex taken?? frrom the pic it looks like its oral?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    read these, they should give you lots of good information. Youre really gonna have to get over your fear of needles if you want to have good, keepable gains. Do lots of research before you do anything

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...=cycles+newbie

Steroid Usage Basics For Beginers. 101

Scrub is offline Member
    and how is arimidex taken?? frrom the pic it looks like its oral?
    Arimidex and Nolvadex can both be bought from ARR. Just click on the underlined word and it will take you to there site. They are both liquids that you drink. I heard arimidex is a little more harsh than nolva but I have never taken it. Most people here seem to go for the nolva.

firest0rm is offline New Member
    For a beginner cycle I would recommend what it says on www.steroids.com:

week 1-4 25mg dbol a day
    weeks 1-10/12 300-500mg test enth/wk
    weeks 1-12 200-400mg deca /wk
    Nolvadex throughout

PCT = Clomid

You're meant to take more test then deca to stop "deca dick", i.e small dick. Don't take d-Bol for too long because it's liver toxic. You only take it for first 4 weeks because deca takes about 3 weeks to kick in.

doing some more research
    how about deca 200-400mg/week with winny 30mg/day
    i found this to be very mild.
    whats this "deca dick" i heard this only happens in high doses 600mg+

below is a quote from steroid .com home page under the steroid profiles of winstrol

"Bodybuilders who want to build up strength and mass often combine Winstrol Depot with Dianabol , Anadrol 50, Testosterone , or Deca-Durabolin . With a stack of 100 mg Anadrol 50/day, 50 mg Winstrol Depot/day, and 400 mg Deca-Durabolin/week the user slowly gets into the dosage range of am-bitious competing athletes. Older athletes and steroid novices can achieve good progress with either Winstrol Depot/Deca-Durabolin or Winstrol Depot/Primobolan Depot. They use quite a harmless stack which normally does not lead to noticeable side effects. This leaves steroid novices with enough room for the "harder" stuff which they do not yet need in this phase"
    Last edited by chickenwing; 04-30-2005 at 05:33 PM.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    doing some more research
    how about deca 200-400mg/week with winny 30mg/day
    i found this to be very mild.
    whats this "deca dick" i heard this only happens in high doses 600mg+

below is a quote from steroid .com home page under the steroid profiles of winstrol

"Bodybuilders who want to build up strength and mass often combine Winstrol Depot with Dianabol, Anadrol 50, Testosterone, or Deca-Durabolin. With a stack of 100 mg Anadrol 50/day, 50 mg Winstrol Depot/day, and 400 mg Deca-Durabolin/week the user slowly gets into the dosage range of am-bitious competing athletes. Older athletes and steroid novices can achieve good progress with either Winstrol Depot/Deca-Durabolin or Winstrol Depot/Primobolan Depot. They use quite a harmless stack which normally does not lead to noticeable side effects. This leaves steroid novices with enough room for the "harder" stuff which they do not yet need in this phase"

you need test with deca bro...your test levels go WAY down with steroids , many times to zero, therefore you need to take testosterone with drugs, especially deca........like i said before, for a first cycle, test only is about the best thing there is......

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    you need test with deca bro...your test levels go WAY down with steroids, many times to zero, therefore you need to take testosterone with drugs, especially deca........like i said before, for a first cycle, test only is about the best thing there is......
    lol he doesnt NEED Test to get gains w/ deca ... its just ill'advised to go w/o it
    but some people like to get it on w/ a limp noddle and 0 libido! my buddy would have his chick oral his limp worm for hours.. or so he told me =/

a good first cycle is 500mg/wk of test e for 10-12 weeks followed by proper PCT. Its good for a newbie to just do one compound to see how you react. You can add other compounds in another cycle. Test should be the base of all cycles and there really is not a good all oral cycle either. A dose as low as 100mg of deca can shut down your natural test production too. A lot of the profiles on steroid .com are outdated. Check out the new the new steroid profile forum for better info

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    a good first cycle is 500mg/wk of test e for 10-12 weeks followed by proper PCT. Its good for a newbie to just do one compound to see how you react. You can add other compounds in another cycle. Test should be the base of all cycles and there really is not a good all oral cycle either. A dose as low as 100mg of deca can shut down your natural test production too. A lot of the profiles on steroid.com are outdated. Check out the new the new steroid profile forum for better info
    hell yeah hooker did an emaculent job.

i was told that test is a "dirty" roid and hard on your system
    i'm so confused

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    hell yeah hooker did an emaculent job.
    agree 100% Ive read all of them at least once already

i'm so confused

test is the best!! Its what makes us men. All of our masculine features are related to testosterone . No way test is dirty. I love the feeling of being on it. Besides when you take any steroid , you natural test production stops, thus if youre not taking test you wont have any test in your body, which affects sex drive (wont be getting it up), mood, well being, etc. It should be the base of just about every cycle.

i was just reading the profile of test e and it says that it produces rapid weight gains and Most can get massive and strong with Testosterone enanthate . However, only very few are able to retain their size after discontinuing the compound. This is also one of the reasons why really good body builders, power lifters, weight lighters, and others take the "stuff " all year long.

with proper diet and PCT, you can keep most of the gains from test

a little off topic but can your body get used to or build up an immunity to a steroid if you take it all the time??

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    i'm so confused
    CW,

Once the confusion stops
    the confidence will soon start and
    with that and the knowledge on this
    site. U will get over the fear of needles
    and wind up sticking yourself....

IMO

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SS1476
    CW,

Once the confusion stops
    the confidence will soon start and
    with that and the knowledge on this
    site. U will get over the fear of needles
    and wind up sticking yourself....

IMO
    sorry to hijak but dude, why do all your posts look like haiku's?

Thread Information