faustunta is offline Junior Member

test e 500mg no deca?

hello,
    I have recieved much help in the posts i have made in the past and i thank you. Let me tell you my goal and maybe you can assist me in what i need.

im 5'10 196 pds natural pictures in members picture forum... about 10 % bf i have been training since i was 16 years old im 25 now. 225x12 250x6-8 300 x1 bench ......At the end of highschool i weighed a whopping 138 pds i was 18 i have worked through my bad genetics forcing myself to eat at times until i threw up...then had to eat again becuase i did lol to the weight i am at now taken many years and hours of training and eating... anyways i have had 10 vials of deca clomid and tons of dbol sitting on my deskfor monthes....and thanks to your input have not taken it i am getting test e within the next few days hopfully...

My goal is to take one cycle since ive never taken any substance i assume i will responde very well. I would like to gain 10-15 pds SOLID out of a cycle and keep my bf..... i have read alot and many of you say test/ deca /dbol is to much for a first cycle?? is this to much or should i just get rid of the deca and do test and dbol wiuth nolv and liq followed by clomid pct?? will this get me to my goals guys ??? i posted a few pics so u can see my base im starting with ... tell me if you think i will see the results i want thank you very much
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails test e 500mg no deca?-image053.jpg   test e 500mg no deca?-image054.jpg   test e 500mg no deca?-image055.jpg  

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    no offense bro, but how many times you gonna post about a cycle.......do your homework and pick one.....

what u think ??

test e deca

deca dbol nolv clen

test deca dbol

please no flaming just suggestions

Well considering many of my other posts were questions regarding how to take deca ....which i am not sure to include anymore becuase of the gains i have read about with just test...... if you will notice THE QUESTION in which i asked was will i see the results im looking for with TEST ONLY.... i am looking for an opinion not a statement that has nothing to do with my topic.... so if you do not have one then please do not post. If i am correct this forum is designed for people to ask questions and have others answer...... I know what i asked previousely you do not have to repost for me to view..thank you

Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    1st time user a test only cycle should b the way to go,you can add other compounds with later cycles.
    10-12 wks of 500mg test e would b plenty along with a solid diet,trainin and rest regimen.along with the proper pct after.

Hoover is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    1st time user a test only cycle should b the way to go,you can add other compounds with later cycles.
    10-12 wks of 500mg test e would b plenty along with a solid diet,trainin and rest regimen.along with the proper pct after.

well said booz

Quote Originally Posted by faustunta
    Well considering many of my other posts were questions regarding how to take deca....which i am not sure to include anymore becuase of the gains i have read about with just test...... if you will notice THE QUESTION in which i asked was will i see the results im looking for with TEST ONLY.... i am looking for an opinion not a statement that has nothing to do with my topic.... so if you do not have one then please do not post. If i am correct this forum is designed for people to ask questions and have others answer...... I know what i asked previousely you do not have to repost for me to view..thank you

we're not here to spoonfeed you bro.......at least make some attempt to do something on your own

yerg is offline Associate Member
    I have a question on the topic here. Why is everyone so adament about making your first cycle so small? Is it because we dont know how are bodies will react the first time? Or is it because starting out small our bodies wont gain a tolerance to the hormones as well????????????

Quote Originally Posted by yerg
    I have a question on the topic here. Why is everyone so adament about making your first cycle so small? Is it because we dont know how are bodies will react the first time? Or is it because starting out small our bodies wont gain a tolerance to the hormones as well????????????

always good to run 1 compound (test of course) because you want to see how your body reacts to just that one compound.....if you run 2 or more, start getting some side effects, you don't know which compound is doing it to you......same thing when people run nolva throughout their cycles, even their first.......it is best to wait to see if you actually are prone to gyno before jumping on nolva.....that way you wouldnt be wasting nolva when you really dont need it.......

just because its one compound, just test, doesn't mean its gonna give you ****ty gains......testosterone is awesome for packing on mass and strength, as long as you eat a ton.....

Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    always good to run 1 compound (test of course) because you want to see how your body reacts to just that one compound.....if you run 2 or more, start getting some side effects, you don't know which compound is doing it to you......same thing when people run nolva throughout their cycles, even their first.......it is best to wait to see if you actually are prone to gyno before jumping on nolva.....that way you wouldnt be wasting nolva when you really dont need it.......

just because its one compound, just test, doesn't mean its gonna give you ****ty gains......testosterone is awesome for packing on mass and strength, as long as you eat a ton.....
    wat wolfy said plus if you start off usin less you can save the biggies for when your body dont respond to less anymore,if you start off big you aint got as much to play with!

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    do the test only bro that good advice, booz- thats an interesting point that u just raised about saving ur bigger cycles for later, makes me think

Trackman 37 is offline Junior Member
    I'm 38 and currently 7 weeks into my first cycle which will run for 12 weeks using Test C only at 500 mg per week. I'm up 11 pounds so far. I think you should be able to gain 10-15 without much added bf using Test only based on my results. I have a thread going in the cycle results area that has all of my before stats, details, etc. it may help you some.

thanks track will do..... as far as the save the rest for later cycles..... this is the only cycle i intend to do..... which is why i want to jump to around 210-215 and continue my natural training from there

Thread Information