ugly is offline Junior Member

Question need help on dnp

hey again.anybody here tried dnp and can you tell what dose i should do???i weigh 240lb.the dnp i can buy is in 450mg capsules.what about women,can they do half the dose or less maybe???hopefully some of you guys have tried it and know what to do....thanks for your help

Angelis is offline Banned
    Are you female?

Women should not do DNP bcs old case studies show that its women who develop cataracs from it primarily.

But if your male and its ur first time u should start off somewhere around 200mg and after 4-5 days bump it up to 400mg if u want and can handle it.

My first time I went to 600mg, but I started at 200mg and knew what I was doing its clear to me that if you are asking this question then you have no idea what you are doing and you have not done your research... I highly suggest you do that before you start.

spoonta66 is offline Associate Member
    please before you go any further read this link at least twice!!

DNP (2,4-Dinitrophenol) Info

please read it. otherwise you are risking you health and maybe your life!

im not female and yes ive never tried dnp ,thats why im asking you guys,this isnt anything i have decided to do yet,so im seeking info so i can make up my mind...

Well one very important piece of info... research this like u have never researched before the line between losing weight and dying with DNP is really thin.

And I also recomend that u pick up some 200mg DNP not 450mg that would never work for measuring unless u open them up and make new ones but that is messy.

Just curious what is the price on thos 450mg and is it all DNP inside. I have 400mg Caps but only 200mg is actually DNP the rest is filler.

hey.i know that dnp is is some bad sh+t and you should be careful.i have used steroids for about ten years and i have always heard about dnp but never tried it bcs it so "dangerous"....i was visiting my source yesterday and he just told me that dnp was coming to town in 450mg.i really dont know anything more at this time but im waiting for him to call.the price is,i think very expencive.16capsules cost about 380dollars.this is in norway.what does it cost were you live???

$2 for 200mg Capsule... I know of cheaper though I just have to find his addy again. What u get for $380 I get for $72.
    Last edited by Angelis; 04-29-2005 at 04:43 AM.

Maetenloch is offline Associate Member
    The highest I've ever gone with DNP is 400mg a day, and this was quite *effective*. You could use 450mg as long as you take it every second or third day. Because of its 36 hour half-life, it will accumulate in you body if you take it daily. 200mg capsules are better overall since you fine tune your dosages.

toc67guru is offline Associate Member
    i agree with maetenloch on this one.

with regards to women dnp gets into every cell in the body.women have only a certain number of eggs in the ovaries.if they use dnp they risk damaging these eggs.it is not worth the risk for women.
    men on the other hand renew sperm over time so it does not cause the same problems.
    dnp can stain sperm a yellow colour so it definitely has an effect on sperm.i certainly would not use it especially if one was trying for a child,and would wait several months thereafter before embarking on trying for fatherhood.

MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member
    1$/cap(200mg), and if u buy DNP powder (very cheap) u can cap it yourself.

Your source is very expensive! I don't think u should buy DNP from him, look for another source.
    Last edited by MaNofSteeL; 04-29-2005 at 01:19 PM.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    i'm paying $1.10 per 200mg capsule

BP85 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelis
    Well one very important piece of info... research this like u have never researched before the line between losing weight and dying with DNP is really thin.

And I also recomend that u pick up some 200mg DNP not 450mg that would never work for measuring unless u open them up and make new ones but that is messy.

Just curious what is the price on thos 450mg and is it all DNP inside. I have 400mg Caps but only 200mg is actually DNP the rest is filler.
    a buck a pill, 250mg. Its powder though, dosing is different, its weaker than crystalline.

Thread Information