Maxid7 is offline New Member

Dbol - Real/Fake/Using Wrong?

Hi everyone. This is my first post here so I'll try to keep it simple and not ramble on. I purchased 100 5mg dbol (Naposim) from Pharma Europe. I started taking 25mg a day for five days with the weekends off. After the first two weeks I didn't notice any real gains. So I upped the dose to 50mg a day and have been doing that for the past week. I've noticed some extra muscle pump during my workouts but nothing that I can say I haven't experience naturally before.

I've attached a picture of the pills that I have. Are these real or fake? Am I doing the cycle correctly? Also, I'm looking into doing some injectables. Can anyone reccomend what I should do for my first injectable cycle?

Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dbol - Real/Fake/Using Wrong?-pills.jpg  

shorty33 is offline Associate Member
    I have never seen that before, but that doesn't mean it is fake. Try posting it in the pictures section. Good luck

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Eat more. You need testosterone in that cycle if you want to keep any of your gains.

JustaFreaK is offline Banned
    duh..

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    considering your on a dbol only cycle, your probably doing EVERYTHING wrong. No offense but try a search of "dbol only cycle" and read all them posts. You'll learn.

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    bro you should have done some research before going and taking a dbol only cycle. plus everything you are basically asking can be found out if you type it in the search button.

hemidog66 is offline Associate Member
    btw they look real from here

Getting There is offline Junior Member
    They look like mine also. They are real. You are not going to get much out of a d-bol only cycle. Stop taking them do your research...

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    The phrase "with the weekends off" suggests you have not researched this cycle at all. All you will get with what you are doing is a risk of numerous side effects. Do lots of reading.

Ranger5 is offline Junior Member
    I have some of the same kind. I took them for two weeks at 30mg a day as a kicker for test e. cycle. I didn't notice anything. No strength or size increase. Next I'll try the thai kind.

Quote Originally Posted by JustaFreaK
    duh..
    with all due respect bro...we dont do that here...everyones here for the same reason....just respect everyone...

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    u shouldn't be putting anything into your body without doing your homework... i say that because if u had u would know a dbol only cycle, or any oral only cycle isn't a good idea... as is proper pct...
    not trying to flame u. just seen quite a few people like u go down the wrong road in the short time i have been a member.... all the info is right here. u just need to look for it... start at the begining, and ask questions B4 u put anything into your body...jmo

Titan1 is offline Member
    They look good sometimes it takes a couple of weeks before it "kicks in" but did you gain any weight?

Thread Information