bigger is offline Senior Member

big prob..................

hi i got a dilemma. i cant use juice any more cuz then my girl will brake up whith me.

that she told me after my first cycle, i got angry, pisstoff is more likly. nevertheless, i wasnt my self so i promised her that i woulnt do juice any more. one year whent by with normal natural training. goddamit nothing happend i was deppresd in 6 month.

but now im back on it ANd the best thing is that i have not felt any side at all on my personality except im horny. well she isnt complaining if U know. anyway if she find out im dead so ****ing dead. on my 750mg/week test E she hant notice a thing, only that ive become bigger than i was before.

next time in september i will be running on tren , test E and Eq to bulk solid mass. or that is what i whant to belive. heh will it affekt you bigtime or just as in the way of test e

peace bros

Aboot is offline Banned
    It's always better to be honest with your girl, but many have hidden their use before and many will in the future. I just hope things work out for you.

thx so do I

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    if you havent done tren b4 she will notice mate belive me it would be better to tell her,if she dont like it either dont do it or dump the b*tch!

hahaha right on bro

what kind of noticeble thing in tren . how does it effect your bodey

Aboot is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigger
    hahaha right on bro

what kind of noticeble thing in tren. how does it effect your bodey

It's more likely to affect your moods and mental state than anything. People around you will most likely notice the change.

so i going to become voilent and more irritated than normal or whith test??? geez how is this going to end

peace

you will get more aggressive on the tren ,if you are an aggressive person tren is def not a good idea spec if you wanna keep it from your bird,she will def know sumptins up if you touch that.

****, ****. and tren is the nr.1 bulk roid right well we will se how its going in the futrure

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    honesty is key.....

Quote Originally Posted by BlInDsIdE
    honesty is key.....
    agree totally!told my wife when i 1st started out she dont give a fu*k slong as i aint stupid with it,hell she even jabs me when i cant be asked.

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    i'm only 18 but i know this much, its alot better when U tell them instead of them finding out themselves, if she finds out on her own i'm guessing ur going to b sleeping with mr. couch 4 awhile.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by BlInDsIdE
    i'm only 18 but i know this much, its alot better when U tell them instead of them finding out themselves, if she finds out on her own i'm guessing ur going to b sleeping with mr. couch 4 awhile.
    nah when i find your gear you be like wtf are u talking about im a diabetic and thats my insulin and b complex shots. see its that easy. but no one needs to know your on it and do it for your self...
    gear before girls

HEHE I TOLD MY FRIEND THE SAME BUT I DONT LIKE TO SLEEP ALONE AND NOT VERRY MUCH ON THE COUTCH.

AND ONE OTHER THING MY GIRL KNOW THAT AM NOT AN diabetic BEEN TOGETHER FOR A LONGTIME. 4 YEARS. SO SHE KNOWS ME BETTER THAN I DO MYSELF

WELL I GUESS I DONT HAVE AN ALTERNATIVE SO IM GOING TO TELL HER. **** IM GOING TO BE FLAMED WORSE THAN IN HELL BUT AS YOU SAY BETTER TELLING THEM BEFORE THEY FIND OUT THEM SELVES
    '
    THX FOR THE ADVISE.

and one other timg bros. my parents cougth me in action "not verry fun" i think I was 18. now 2 years later my dad found a syrige on the flor.

in those cases bad and worse explonations are werry handy. i told him that i got some of them left from the last cycle and that i got a big pipple on my ass so i had to stick a hole in it and that a normal neadle is painfull as you know what.

grose story and a sucking explaition but i think it whent home i guess, no folowing questions.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    nah when i find your gear you be like wtf are u talking about im a diabetic and thats my insulin and b complex shots. see its that easy. but no one needs to know your on it and do it for your self...
    gear before girls
    lmao

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    and one other timg bros. my parents cougth me in action "not verry fun" i think I was 18. now 2 years later my dad found a syrige on the flor.

in those cases bad and worse explonations are werry handy. i told him that i got some of them left from the last cycle and that i got a big pipple on my ass so i had to stick a hole in it and that a normal neadle is painfull as you know what.

grose story and a sucking explaition but i think it whent home i guess, no folowing questions.
    Get a good box with a lock and keep your gear tight, WTF syringe on the floor you deserve a kick in your ass from pop duke

i dint left i there my sniking ****ing brother did i thinks hes cool sowhing off my gear so i did get a seald box whit a locker on it

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    dood regardless of what you may think now.. gear > women always
    test increase phermones, muscle, sex drive, and confidence ( it really doesnt its all just a placebo affect but hang w/me k?) you woman does what? occasional acts of sexual favors big woop.. you keep juicing get bigger sexier more agressive and go out use ur phermones hoook up w/ a hottie dominate her w/ ur superior 12xTest Sexual Performance and she will tell her friends and then you will have an entire line of HOTTIES lined up at your house waiting on you hand in foot.

Moral of story JUICE will make people like you and hot chicks will fall in love w/ you.

dame, you know your **** dont ya

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    so your going to be taking tren soon huh? lol bro if you think she will not notice believe me she will. tren will cause some aggresiveness and you can become very irritable in situations you normally wouldnt be bothered. in the partial words of goatnuts and rick james - tren is a hell of a drug

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GOATNUTS
    so your going to be taking tren soon huh? lol bro if you think she will not notice believe me she will. tren will cause some aggresiveness and you can become very irritable in situations you normally wouldnt be bothered. in the partial words of goatnuts and rick james - tren is a hell of a drug
    yeah, when she asks about your attitude tell her your pissed cause u cant juice anymore but u wont go back to the gear cause u love her so much but it still makes your workouts sheeity and puts u in a bad mood. That way u can run fina forever....heaven!

hahahahaha nice i will try that one.

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    if you sleep with her she may notice you sweating alot from the tren , and you get pretty big off it too

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    if you sleep with her she may notice you sweating alot from the tren, and you get pretty big off it too
    tell her the sweats are from nightmares about you getting smaller and shrinking cause of your gear deprivation

TDS
    TDS is offline Associate Member
    zoloft bro!

so u r telling me that my dick will shrink even more of tren that test e did?
    my balls was like blue barrys and i mean the small ones

Gixxer151 is offline Banned
    hahaha right on bro

what kind of noticeble thing in tren. how does it effect your bodey
    It affects your mood the most. It pretty much makes your fuse really short so you get pisstoff really quickly. Not only will she notice, so will everyone else you are around.

Thread Information