ant_8u is offline Senior Member

Wink Vial sizes and injections!

I've been doing alot of research into steroids recently, getting ready for my first cycle.

My first cycle will be:

Week1-12 Test Eth 500mg (two injections per week)
    Nolvadex 10mg ed
    Clomid PCT.

My second cycle (if all goes well the first time) will be:

Week1-12 Test Eth 500mg
    Week 1-11 Deca 400mg
    Nolvaedx 10mg ed
    Clomid PCT

The thing is, i'm not sure what size vials are used for Test and Deca.

I did look on the steroid pictures board to see if i could find anything.

There was a picture of some Greek Deca but that just confused me.

The vial has got different measures on it.

It says 2ml, 1ml, and 100mg.

I just want to be sure what size the vials are so i know how much to buy when i am finally ready to make that step.

Oh, and another thing i was thinking about,

When i take 500mg of Test Eth i'll be taking 250mg on Sundays and 250mg on Thursdays.

When i move onto my second cycle, and i introduce Deca to the equation, do i have 1 injection of Deca per week or do i split it to 2 per week like the Test?

Do i inject Test and Deca on the same days or is it better doing it on different days?

Anyone who can answer my questions and help make me that little bit more knowlegable will make me very happy indeed

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    the ml is the ammount of liquid in the bottle the mg is the dose of the drug per ml. so a 1ml amp of test E at 250mg would be 250mg. a 2ml amp of deca at 100mg would contain 200mg per bottle. Not sure about spacing out dosages I take mine all at once. Some compounds need to be injected every day or every other day ect but not the ones you mentioned.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    why no deca in first cycle??? Should add something besides test. I recomend EQ but jmo

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    test e shld b injected every 3.5 days to keep blood levels steady.
    i.e. monday morning thursday night...
    make sure u calculate how much gear u will need and have it all B4 u start your cycle...

BG
    Also Im on test e right know and it takes awhile for it to kick in. Just starting to feel it at beginning of week 5. If I knew better before my cycle I would have preloaded with d-bol for the first 4 weeks to get a jump start.JMO

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTSTARTINGNY
    why no deca in first cycle??? Should add something besides test. I recomend EQ but jmo
    why not let him be smarta bout it and find out how he reacts to this compound alone first before he stacks other which may have adverse effects on him?
    oh well just my .62cents.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    why not let him be smarta bout it and find out how he reacts to this compound alone first before he stacks other which may have adverse effects on him?
    oh well just my .62cents.
    True but from my friends that just took test didnt get the effects they wanted, ie. strenght endurance which are associated with the cut gear, winny, eq. Most of them added something in week 5 to help and missed out on crucial time ,this is jmo though.

True but from my friends that just took test didnt get the effects they wanted, ie. strenght endurance which are associated with the cut gear, winny, eq. Most of them added something in week 5 to help and missed out on crucial time ,this is jmo though.
    because they had sub par diets i assure you

BG

Red face

because they had sub par diets i assure you
    true, not perfect but pretty good and they train very hard like I said jmo, dont ever make a decision on one persons input.

true, not perfect but pretty good and they train very hard like I said jmo, dont ever make a decision on one persons input.
    unless its my input...

Ok, so those Greek Deca are 100mg per ml.

Therefore the vials (2ml in size) will contain 200mg

So, when i move onto the Deca i'll need to inject 1 vial (2ml=200mg) on Sunday and another vial on Thursday.

Am i therefore right in saying a 1ml vial of Test Eth containing 250mg should also be injected on Sunday and Thursday with my Deca?

My 1st cycle will consist of 2 injections per week totalling 2ml per week ?????????
    My 2nd cycle will consist of 4 injections per week- totalling 6ml per week ????????

WHAT ABOUT CC's?

Another measurement i've seen mentioned

What should i know about this measure before i start to buy my gear in preparation for the big day
    (which by the way will be at the start of July, gonna make sure i know as much as i can before i do anything)

Thanks everyone for your info

BG
    unless its my input...
    lmao

Quote Originally Posted by ant_8u

So, when i move onto the Deca i'll need to inject 1 vial (2ml=200mg) on Sunday and another vial on Thursday.

Am i therefore right in saying a 1ml vial of Test Eth containing 250mg should also be injected on Sunday and Thursday with my Deca?

My 1st cycle will consist of 2 injections per week totalling 2ml per week ?????????
    My 2nd cycle will consist of 4 injections per week- totalling 6ml per week ????????

WHAT ABOUT CC's?

What should i know about this measure before i start to buy my gear in preparation for the big day
    (which by the way will be at the start of July, gonna make sure i know as much as i can before i do anything)

DONT EVEN THINK about second cycle until your FIRST IS done and said w/ a solid PCT then i fallow rule 2xtime off for time on.. just better safe than sorry.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by ant_8u

WHAT ABOUT CC's?

just amke sure you can dedicate yourself to your cycle,ie. NO DRINKING, july sounds like a tough start time. Alot going on(july 4th parties) and make sure you have time to keep your trainind sched. up.And if you dont know what acc is Im not sure your ready yet jmo again.lol

just amke sure you can dedicate yourself to your cycle,ie. NO DRINKING, july sounds like a tough start time. Alot going on(july 4th parties) and make sure you have time to keep your trainind sched. up.And if you dont know what acc is Im not sure your ready yet jmo again.lol
    acc?

First cycle is

Week 1-12 500mg Test Eth
    Week 1-12 10mg Nolvadex ED
    THEN AFTER 2 WEEKS
    Clomid PCT
    Day 1 300mg
    Day 2-11 100mg
    Day 12-21 50mg

When using Clomid i was gonna keep using Nolvadex too but up the dosage to 20mg
    Is that a good idea?

During the 2 weeks between my last injection of Test and the start of my PCT should i stop taking everything altogether? or should i still use Nolvadex through those 2 weeks?

BG
    acc?
    a CC sorry

I do know what a CC is

What i was just wondering is if there was a specific amount when it comes to injecting and drawing the syringe back?

Does what i said earlier about the Nolvadex and Clomid make sense or do i need to make some changes?

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    u need to start at the begining and read all the basics... i read everything i cld find for a month b4 even posting a single question.

i've been reading everyday now for about 2 weeks. i've been looking on the site for near 2 months in total.

I started researching and looking into steroids about 8 months ago now.

The thing i found is, it's very inportant to read as much as you can,

But everyone asks slightly different questions than the one you want to know the answer to.

Reading in very important, but it's also important to ask questions.
    That way you'll learn alot more quickly, and you'll have the exact answer to something you were unsure of.

In short:
    Read everything, if you're still unsure, just ask, that's what the forum is here for.

Thread Information