Big00Tony is offline New Member

Clen/T3 cutting up... Need advice

Hey
    Im going to be starting a Clen /T3 cycle...
    I was planning on following Cycleon's thread http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=766 on how to cycle the T3. With a maximum dosage of 125 mcg.
    For the clen i was planning on using the clenbuterol handbook. Im not new to clenbuterol and have done it before. So i ask advice not for the clen, but for the T3. My Stats are:
    Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 220 lbs
    Bodyfat: approx: 15%
    Cycle History: I haven't hit any real AS but i've done M1T twice. First time with minimal results (on fault of my own inexperience) and Second time with M1T, ALRI's Ergomax (good stuff... sad that it had to go) and Oratropin (Locked in gains... decent stuff... a tad overpriced). After that cylce of pro-hormones and the like. I gained a solid 25 pounds (Id say about 7 was fat) I really have no intention on hitting any AS at my age anyway. I think at 220 pounds and 15% BF Im doing quite well at 19 years old. (And no, my BF is not understated had it tested)
    So my main question about the T3 is, at 125 mcg max dosage. Will it cause a noticable catabolic effect? If so, I have a bottle of M1T still. Should I take it to combat the effects of the T3? I will be running the T3 for a month straight. The clen for the traditional 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off, with an ECA stack in the off weeks.
    My diet plan is 1988 calories a day consisting of:
    33g fat (healthy fats only 4 of which is saturated)
    376g protein (mainly from low fat chicken breast, and shakes)
    58g carbs (eaten within the first 2 meals in the morning so I can still lift)
    Cardio will go at 40 min intervals at an elevated heart rate a minimum of 5 days a week. My goal is to get to around 8-10% BF.
    Ive been hopping around on this board for about half a year reading with a ferocity unmatched, soaking in the tremendous knowledge on this board. However I am not adverse to learning new things. So please bros. Give me a hand, any and all advice will go greatly appreciated. Hold back no punches and give it to me straight
    Thansk ahead of time.

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member

Bertz is offline Associate Member
    do clen and benedryll not clen and eca... look for hookers post

yea I was thinking about that too... but my main concern is the T3

The heart attack post is a little spooky. Without a doubt it will be something i consider.
    I will drop the drugs as soon as I feel any chest pains.

bump!
    please help me out here guys

bump!

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    t3 is catabolic thus needs to be run with test. m1t imo is not a proper substitute. Var.....MAYBE, but personnally I just run prop only for 8 weeks, then run clen /t3 with benadryll every 3rd while dieting and hitting the treadmill.

Thread Information