MrSkinny is offline Junior Member

An Important Question About Dosages and Liver Damage!

Scenario: I have seen some of the dosages that some of the people on the site take. Respected members taking Winstrol @100mg per day, Anadrol @ 100mg per day or D-Bol@50+mg. What I want to know is if you are combiningg orals would for example 50mg EOD Winstrol, 20mg Ox and 15mg of D-bol be more toxic than a total dose of say, 100mg of Winstrol or 100mg of Anadrol per day. Mg for Mg the combined dosages are less than the ultra high dose of say Winstrol or Anadrol...

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    that s just dumb. don t combine orals - at all.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    that s just dumb. don t combine orals - at all.
    I'm not saying its a good idea, but it's not necessarily dumb -
    I cant think of a good reason why say 50mg dbol + 50mg winny would be worse for you than say 100mg winny.......
    With most orals the metabolic pathways are very similar (namely 17aa) the liver doesnt have a seperate process for each different oral - they're basically metabolised by the same processes - suggesting to me that (taking individual AS toxicity into account) you should judge liver toxicity by the total oral dose, rather than how many orals you take. I've never seen any evidence that combining is worse than taking them on their own (mg for mg) - has anyone else?
    Having said all that I think think that simplicity is a good thing when juicing in terms of sides & controlling them - you have more chance of fixing problems if there's fewer compounds involved.

notus is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Earl
    I'm not saying its a good idea, but it's not necessarily dumb -
    I cant think of a good reason why say 50mg dbol + 50mg winny would be worse for you than say 100mg winny.......
    With most orals the metabolic pathways are very similar (namely 17aa) the liver doesnt have a seperate process for each different oral - they're basically metabolised by the same processes - suggesting to me that (taking individual AS toxicity into account) you should judge liver toxicity by the total oral dose, rather than how many orals you take. I've never seen any evidence that combining is worse than taking them on their own (mg for mg) - has anyone else?
    Having said all that I think think that simplicity is a good thing when juicing in terms of sides & controlling them - you have more chance of fixing problems if there's fewer compounds involved.
    I agree. I have used drol and winny at the same time with no change (elevated) in my liver values from one docter visit to the next.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    I'm gonna bump this one up

Parrot free zone...

Please dont say ''yadda yadda....... doing two orals is a stupid idea.....etc.'' without giving solid reasoning & preferrably evidence

Would be good to get some real answers on this.......anyone?

I will be honest and I don't need to get a flame or called stupid.
    My current cycle consists of:
    125mg Sustanon EOD
    20mg of Var ED
    70mcg of Triacana ED
    20mg of nolvadex ED
    50mg of Proviron ED
    Within a couple of weeks I will also be taking:

50mg ED Winny Tabs (6 weeks)
    I was thinking of running: (And here is where the flames will get hot)
    15mg ED D-bol for one month before I start Winny.
    Last edited by MrSkinny; 04-30-2005 at 06:09 PM.

Bump

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Lots of people combine orals, for instance, proviron works well with dbol . I think you will get a lot of people suggesting avoiding oral only cycles here and that's probably a good rule to follow for most. As you for answering your original question I don't think there really is any hard and fast answer. I don't believe it's realistic to to compare liver toxicity when mixing 2 or more AS in differing amounts there are just too many factors at play. Guaging the effects of one drug is difficult enough but if you try and do this with multiple drugs you are just asking for a big puzzle. Personal experience is really the only way to tread here. Start with one you know is tolerated well by your body (in isolation) then add another which you also tolerate well.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I over lapped 40mg Dbol with 100mg Drol for about 2 weeks, I would say I didn't gain any additional muscle over taking either alone, I wouldn't do it again. My liver values were normal how ever

Thread Information