taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~

Mid Cycle adjustment

I am curious im running
    prop/eq/var cycle and the EQ is killing my diet
    it makes me so hungry that even 30mg of Sibutramine isnt ample to negate the pains... yes my diet is flawless and in check
    anyways Joevette told me to drop the eq.. but i was woundering how would that work dropping it Mid cycle? is there a replacement any and all suggestions welcomed ty for any input.

dont think i could drop EQ mid way and use tren ? =/ which would be kinda tarded but

Hoover is offline Junior Member
    stick it out. don't drop the eq. i am doing the exact cycle. i know it could be tough but if u really want the most out of your cycle you will eat clean. give yourself a cheat meal here or there. i can't sleep for crap during this cycle so i wake up a million times every night and find myself cheating late in the middle of the night 1 or 2 times a week. i said to myself last week i need to stop eating crap in the middle of the night. now if i'm starving when i wake up i'll have a tablespoon of peanutbutter or eat some chicken or turkey to hold me over. i try to give myself one cheat meal during the week, which definitely satisfies the crave. gotta have the willpower.

its will power its hunger pains im doing 3.8~4k kCals on non lift days and about 4.5k kCals on lift days which is putting me right aobut 500 cal deficit every day ...

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    How many weeks have you been on EQ? How much? How long is this cycle gonna be?

30mg of Sib still doesnt suppress your appetite!!? 20mg works for me! 30mg makes me feel like crap. hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    How many weeks have you been on EQ? How much? How long is this cycle gonna be?

30mg of Sib still doesnt suppress your appetite!!? 20mg works for me! 30mg makes me feel like crap. hmmm
    yeah no krap and im not going to go any higher to see if well hell maybe 35 will do it... because 25mg shud be considered AMPLE.
    about 10weeks ~600mgWkly have about 10wks left. of cycle....
    i like to do it by feel.

511220 is offline Associate Member
    I'm on Test/Eq and found ECA to be my friend for keeping the starvation away.

Quote Originally Posted by 511220
    I'm on Test/Eq and found ECA to be my friend for keeping the starvation away.

how much eq you running and yes i just did 12 weeks of ECA and was easing off to run a 10wkr of clen but im gonna forgo that my blood pressur is pissing me OFF ><

511220 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    how much eq you running and yes i just did 12 weeks of ECA and was easing off to run a 10wkr of clen but im gonna forgo that my blood pressur is pissing me OFF ><
    Doing 400/400 Test Cyp/EQ. Started at 300/300 as it's my first cycle but week 7 upped the dosage. In week 10 now.

M/W/F I run ECA and can keep away from the fat farm. Other days I eat all day. Seems to balance out ok...gut is a little softer but I'm up 16lbs and holding little or no water which I contribute to the ECA keeping me dry.

Thread Information