newbrew is offline Senior Member

Goals for second cycle..realistic?

I am ending my 12 (stretching it out to 13) weeks of Test E. I will take 12-15 weeks off and do a cycle of Test/Tren (lower dose)

Probably 12 weeks of Test at 400mg/week and Tren at 50mg ED.

I currently weigh 185 and will try to gain 5 pounds in those 12-15 natural weeks. I am currently 14% or so BF and would like to maintain, but preferably cut BF as much as I can before I start.

My goal for the next cycle is to maintain weight, perhaps put on 5 pounds, but drop into the single digit body fat, worst case 10%...is this possible with the right diet? dropping from 14% to 9% is quite a bit, wouldnt you think? 190 @ 9% is my ultimate 'short term' goal.

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    14 to 9 is quite a bit but nothing is impossible. just make sure you stick to your diet and training and i think you could get close to your goal.

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    is your test/fina a cutter? (prop?) You can do it if you set your mind to it bro, maybe you could use some clen /t3 help mid cycle. Just a thought...

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CrispyHaole
    is your test/fina a cutter? (prop?) You can do it if you set your mind to it bro, maybe you could use some clen/t3 help mid cycle. Just a thought...

Yep, 12 week cutter. Btw, its tren (I think you read Fina). Also, the Test is prop and the Tren is Ace

Thread Information