boatyj is offline Banned

Crossed over to the Dark Side

Well, it's offical.... I bought my gear and took my first couple AMPs today. I got a 8 Week Cycle Planed, thx to your guy's help, I think I got a good cycle planned.

Week1:Sust 500mg / 600mg Deca
    Week2:Sust 500mg / 600mg Deca
    Week3:Sust 500mg / 400mg Deca
    Week4:Sust 500mg / 400mg Deca
    Week5:Sust 250mg / 400mg Deca
    Week6:Sust 250mg / 400mg Deca
    Week7:Sust 250mg / 400mg Deca
    Week8:Sust 250mg / 400mg Deca

Pretty Simple. Got all the anti e's and Clomid. I only got 20 tabs of Clomid, think that's enough for this cycle?

This is my first cycle. Right now Im about 195, 5'11. Been training for past 2 years. Went through major growth spurt when I first started (about 35 pounds in 5 months worth) and it's sort of plateaued since then.

Also - any thoughts to side effects from this cycle? This a major Acne type cycle or what?

Let me know what you guys think

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Not bad... I'd keep the sustonon at 500mg for the whole 8 weeks... IMO sustanon is not all that effective at 250mg a week...

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    What buff said, and if you can get D-bol tomorrow get it and run it for 4 weeks @ 35mgs e/d.
    Keep the deca the way u have it..
    GoodLuck,

M

boatyj is offline Banned
    Im just worried about the dbol crash

From what I heard, its harsh. 2-4 pounds a week in gains, but u lose over 50% of that. Am I wrong?

by the way, the dbol tabs Im looking are 25mg tabs. This mean I gotta chop it up to split it into 3-4 doses?

THx

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Looks like a good cycle bro. Why not extend the cycle to 10 weeks instead of front loading??? Why are you front loading???
    No flame, just curious bro.

Ok, I looked closer and realized that's probaly all you have. I'd still extend it to 10 weeks though.

Peace

Shredder is offline Associate Member
    Awesome bro you will blow up! Virgin juicer welcome to the dark side. But if i were you i would just run 400mg of deca all the way. You dont need to go 600mg maybe next cycle.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Sustanon 500mg/ week through the whole cycle, injected 2X per week. If you only inject Sustanon once a week, the levels of testosterone in yourt blood will not be very even; the Propionate , Phenyl Propionate and Isocaproate esters are all short-acting esters...

If you do decide to do the D-bol, why not get some 5mg Thai Anabols or Russian 5mg tabs? Or even 10mg tabs--there are a lot out there. I thin they are a lot easier to take over the course of a day. A few in the AM, some with lunch, dinner, at bed time--keep the blood leves nice and even! (D-bol has a real short half-life, like 4 hours....)

Sure you might lose some weight mid-cycle when you stop the d-bol, but it's just water weight. Don't sweat it. (No pun intended!)

Thread Information