Thread: Getting PUMPED

Ironmanjay is offline Associate Member

Getting PUMPED

So Im ending week 6 of my test deca cycle(500mg aratest&300mg deca wkly) and my strength has gone through the roof, everything is going good but my question and comment to you guys is do you ever get hurt or get sore joints because of the increase of stregth because I've got some sore mother f#$!in joints, I dont relize that Im hurting myself in the gym usally untill the next day because I so freakin pump up in the gym. Does this happen to you guys?

TheGreatOne is offline Associate Member
    Sometimes but when I am on deca , I never do. Try to up the deca to 400mg if you still get sore joints, then I would rethink if the deca is real..

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    also it might be your tendons and not your joints you need to increase your weight lifted gradually it'is not rocket science only drag racing
    take it easy take it slow and grow

Ironmanjay is offline Associate Member
    Yeah your right about it being my tendons but its just hard when you got your buddys screamin in your ear to lift the heavy weight and your muscles are able to but i know i have to take it a little slower.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironmanjay
    Yeah your right about it being my tendons but its just hard when you got your buddys screamin in your ear to lift the heavy weight and your muscles are able to but i know i have to take it a little slower.
    i had the same problem and took it slower
    keep a work out log to track your weights lifted and sets and reps
    trust me bro the log helps alot

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I never go up on any lift more than 5% or 5 lbs at a time. Seems like a good rule to go by.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    I never go up on any lift more than 5% or 5 lbs at a time. Seems like a good rule to go by.
    I seem to get better gains that way also, but maybe once a week I will go for broke just to see what I got

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree with just starting...keep your weight the same most of the time and do more reps and sets as you feel..an of course occasionlly your going to want to put it through the roof with some weight..feel free..gradually start adding weight to your sets and reps..cuz your joints. tendons,, etc arent feeling the same as your muscles.

Thread Information