4plates is offline Banned

please help out 4plates

im going to be starting my cycle in about 4wks,prop,tren ,winny.im looking for some nice quality gains and i know i will get what im looking for.im really not a big guy and my bf%(quessing is about 12%)maybe more i have a spare tire going.i want a six pck and i want myself to look hard and very ripped.
    do you think i should run some xenadrine,or somthing of the sort for the next 4 wks pre-cycle.
    i put on a keepable 15lbs from my last bulker 12 wks ago.and i dont want to lose any weight.in fact when im done with the cutting cycle i want to see another 10 on top of the 15 i got last cycle.am i dreaming?

bortort is offline Associate Member
    I hear great things about xenadrine, I have many friends that have lost fat from it. You are going to lose some weight if you do xenadrine before your cycle. But remember it should be fat not muscle, so whats it matter, Then hit your cycle with some good eating habits. You should then be able to add good muscle mass on. In my oppion, weight itself doesn't matter. Its how you look. So if you drop a few pounds and it is all fat, chances are you will look bigger. Then hit the juice and add on more.

thats the way i look at it to bro
    the only thing that im going to have a hard time with is eating right,
    on my bulikng cycle im became very accustom to eating like an animal.
    i love my 3 creamcheese bagles a donut,and a can of tuna for breakfast.

bortort is offline Associate Member
    LOL yea, your going to have to drop the cheezebagals and donuts. Hold on to the tuna though. Its a bitch to get the cal. intake with good foods. But its like when you first started the gym, it was a bitch to go and you probably had to force yourself to go, But after a few weeks of it, you cant live without it.

So once you start eating right for awhile, you don't even crave the bad stuff anymore. ( untill you cheat just once, then you remember why you liked it so much )

Just make sure you don't cheat at all, One slice of pizza and you just waisted alot of work. So dont do the " I did good eating this week, I can have one whopper" NO, NO,NO That just makes your whole good week, one bad week.

Stay tough.

thanks bort,

bump it up for more replys

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    no you're not dreaming. you can def put on that much weight or more with the cycle you planned.

however, if you want to lose fat you're gonna have to sacrifice some muscle in the process with or without xenedrine...

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    Evil, it is not good to take things pre cycle is it, isnt that the time you allow your body to clense it self and prepair for the work it has ahead of itself

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    xenedrine doesn't act on the androgen receptors, so it shouldn't effect the efficacy of the steroids later on.

IVOR67 is offline New Member
    4 plates I use Xenatrine for energy I take 1 in the am and 1 about 4pm. and it does help lose fat.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by bortort
    LOL yea, your going to have to drop the cheezebagals and donuts. Hold on to the tuna though. Its a bitch to get the cal. intake with good foods. But its like when you first started the gym, it was a bitch to go and you probably had to force yourself to go, But after a few weeks of it, you cant live without it.

So once you start eating right for awhile, you don't even crave the bad stuff anymore. ( untill you cheat just once, then you remember why you liked it so much )

Just make sure you don't cheat at all, One slice of pizza and you just waisted alot of work. So dont do the " I did good eating this week, I can have one whopper" NO, NO,NO That just makes your whole good week, one bad week.

Stay tough.
    bro i would give you an answer if i could, but bortort summed it well, nothing for me to add to this one........good luck 4p.

peace bb79

ripped_82 is offline Member
    I would us eXenadrine after your cycle to cut up more. You will gain some nice quality muscle with this cycle, and unless you dont eat right, you may have a difficult time leaning out to a low bf. So I would sugget throwing in some clen during your cycle or post.

ragin' is offline Associate Member
    xenadrine is anti-catabolic and binds to the fat receptors. if you keep your calories high and do moderate cardio, i would expect to stay at approximately the same weight, give or take a coupel lbs. plus, for me.... it gives me nice intensity in the gym. good luck w/ your cycle.

ragin'

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by ragin'
    xenadrine is anti-catabolic and binds to the fat receptors.
    Where'd you hear that ragin' ? I strongly question that fact--can you back it up?

4plates, you say you aren't a big guy--but isn't that you in the avatar toppling a Jeep? Damn!

------------------- On to the question at hand --------------

What about extending your next cycle a few weeks and using the tail-end of the cycle to cut? If you have AS in your system you can diet harder with less risk of muscle loss...

I just did a cycle like that and it worked for me! Here's a summary of my experience.

I decided to extend an 8-week bulking cycle to a 12-week cycle and break it into two phases.

The first two-thirds (8 weeks) of the cycle was bulk. I worked out hard and ate like a MF! I tried to keep it relatively healthy, not too much junk. (I allowed myself some junk here; it seems to do less damage than at other times!) I packed on a lot of muscle very quick.

The last third of the cycle was cut. I dropped the caloric intake drastically and took some fat burners (Clen + T3) and did a shitload of Cardio on top on my regular workout.

The bottom line is this: I went from 110 kilos pre-cycle to 110 kilos post-cycle! A net change of ZERO kilos!

I know it doesn’t sound impressive when I put it that way, but it looks a lot more impressive than it sounds! I went from 110 kilos (242 lbs) to 124 kilos (273 lbs) mid-cycle and back to 110 kilos after cutting. I attribute most of the mass gain to muscle (probably a bit of water) and most of the weight loss to fat (and that damn water!).

I don’t have any quantifiable measurements; I am not able to find a place to get my BF% measured. But here’s my rational for believing that is was really muscle gain & fat loss: My strength has stayed at about the same level since it’s cycle peak (I dropped a few lbs. On my bench—but not much) and visually my muscle size seems to be about the same as it was at it’s peak. My gut has really shrunk however; it looks a lot smaller and I have probably gone down two pants sizes; about 4”!

I don’t know if this would work for everyone, but it worked for me—-I am happy with the results!

yeah ajax jeeps are really easy to flip.especiall for guys like magnus.i wish it were me.
    as far as your advice bro i think im going to do that.run it for 8 wks.4 wks heavy duty mass and the last 4 cut it back and cut it up.good idea bro.and maybe put the xen in with the clomid for shits and giggles

Thread Information