Justarting is offline Associate Member

Body Temps DROP after t3!?

My question is, I establish a fairly consistent BBT measurement before taking T3, and while dieting. It's approximately 36.8 degrees celcius on average. Aso soon as I begin taking t3, say at 100mcg peak dose on Mallet's 7/5 split, My body temps actually DROP. And its a fairly large drop to 36.2, accompanied by lethargy, and a slowed heartrate. To me this means my metabolism is slowing. Why does this always happen to me? Any suggestions?

paulastone is offline Member
    Bump for you

thanks, yeah if anyone knows, haven't seen mallet in a while?

Unoid is offline Member
    Well I assume after you take T3 your metabolism skyrockets like it is suppose to. Then think about it, perhaps after the T3 wears off... Your own metabolism is overused and slows itself down almost to compensiate for the prior elevated rate.

Seems logical, unless you mean taking T3 makes your body temp drop while its in ur system???...

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member

bump

bump, im curious too

Quote Originally Posted by Unoid
    Well I assume after you take T3 your metabolism skyrockets like it is suppose to. Then think about it, perhaps after the T3 wears off... Your own metabolism is overused and slows itself down almost to compensiate for the prior elevated rate.

Seems logical, unless you mean taking T3 makes your body temp drop while its in ur system???...

Thats exactly what I mean actually, My temps are constant one morning, take T3 that day, and the next day they are down about .4 degrees celcius.

Thread Information