Thread: deca

nvr2bigsnd is offline Associate Member

deca

I know deca can help if you have joint pain,but does it matter where you shoot it..if you have shoulder pain could put deca in your leg or should you stick it in your shoulder where the pain is???thanks

clhp20 is offline Member
    It isn't site dependent.. Shoot in the glutes, tri's, bi's, pecs, Delts, Anywhere you feel the most comfortable

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Anywhere

Quote Originally Posted by clhp20
    It isn't site dependent.. Shoot in the glutes, tri's, bi's, pecs, Delts, Anywhere you feel the most comfortable
    oh ok...have a friend that is really adamant about deca in shoulders..swears by it, if you have shoulder pain

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    again its not site dependent.....

thanks alot everybody

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nvr2bigsnd
    I know deca can help if you have joint pain,but does it matter where you shoot it..if you have shoulder pain could put deca in your leg or should you stick it in your shoulder where the pain is???thanks
    Dont worry about where its injected... its not cortisone or site specific... it helps you because it "increases direct healing and growth" in ligiment tissues and bursal sacks... in otherwords its anabolic to the bone joints in a way like all other steroids are strickly anabolic to muscles.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nvr2bigsnd
    oh ok...have a friend that is really adamant about deca in shoulders..swears by it, if you have shoulder pain
    I had very bad case of bursitus in knee... it was continuously swolen and painful for YEARS... did my first deca cycle, the swelling immediately disappeared, the knee healed, the bursitus went away and hasnt been back for 3 years so far, never had a knee pain again. Its excellent stuff!!! Helps out knees, elbows, wrists and rotator cuffs... doesnt just lubricates, it actually "heals". I had confirmed with a doctor that once thought I would need knee replacement as shown on x-rays... the deca healed so nicely he couldnt believe what a dramatic improvement the knee did over 8 month period of time between x-rays. He says healed so much, now knee replacment isnt even a consideration anymore.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    I had very bad case of bursitus in knee... it was continuously swolen and painful for YEARS... did my first deca cycle, the swelling immediately disappeared, the knee healed, the bursitus went away and hasnt been back for 3 years so far, never had a knee pain again. Its excellent stuff!!! Helps out knees, elbows, wrists and rotator cuffs... doesnt just lubricates, it actually "heals". I had confirmed with a doctor that once thought I would need knee replacement as shown on x-rays... the deca healed so nicely he couldnt believe what a dramatic improvement the knee did over 8 month period of time between x-rays. He says healed so much, now knee replacment isnt even a consideration anymore.
    That is good to hear, I love Deca and use it in every cycle.

Thread Information