irish bulldog is offline Senior Member

lump behind nipple need advise.

im in wk 6 of test p
    tren and eq
    my nipples arent puffy but on one nipple theres a sore lump behind the nipple.
    you cant see it just feel it
    i take 20mg nolva ed and letro

what is it and wat should i do?

Aboot is offline Banned
    Might be caused by the tren . How much you running? If it is you will need some dostinex and be running some b6.

im running 75mg ed,what is it ,oral b6?

bigger is offline Senior Member
    vitamin b6

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    200mg b6, yes mate oral get it at any health shop.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    What are the totals of all androgens you are currently using? How many cycles have you done? You could be hyper-sensative but gyno is not ususally a concern until you have done many, many cycles and your total androgen use per week becomes very high. If it's related to the trenbolone it would be progestin-related... 75mg ED equals 525 of tren per week (not too high)... whats the testosterone propinate use look like?

The upside is you are running short esters and discomtimuing use now will drop blood levels to nominal levels within 2-3 days.

im running eq 600 every week and prop 100mg ed.

its my 3 rd cycle,thanks

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Is it a hard sensitive lump? The Eq will take the longest time to run through - the Prop and Acetate esters will drop soon after your last injection. If the lump is hard and sensitive you might want to discontinue and jump on more Nolvadex . You need to take a good look at the lump and what condition it is in - like hard and senstive. My initial guess is its nothing to worry about...

Did you have gyno issues at all during adolecents/puberty? Are you showing any additional fat tissue around this area from the last two cycles? Assuming your bodyfat is low enough to tell for sure...

terbo16 is offline Junior Member
    someone verify this for me but the trainer @ my gym told me arimidex will eat away the gyno??? make it disappear......true or false???

StayJuicen34 is offline Associate Member
    Dont mean to steal the thread but I'm having similar problems my nippels are sore and I can feel a soft lump underneath my nipple and a larger one in my other nipple. I just finished my forth cycle-:

14-Anadrol 50mg, Deca 300mg 10ml, Sustanon 250mg 14ml, Test Enathate 250mg 4ml, Test Suspension 100mg 10ml, Winstrol 50mg 20ml,

Never had problems with gyno with any of my other cycles so never used anti estorgens like nolvadex during cyle just HCG and clomid afterwards to bring test levels back to normal. WAnted to know what you guys thought it might be and what I could do to fix it.

Warrior can I get some help

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by StayJuicen34
    Dont mean to steal the thread but I'm having similar problems my nippels are sore and I can feel a soft lump underneath my nipple and a larger one in my other nipple. I just finished my forth cycle-:

14-Anadrol 50mg, Deca 300mg 10ml, Sustanon 250mg 14ml, Test Enathate 250mg 4ml, Test Suspension 100mg 10ml, Winstrol 50mg 20ml,

Never had problems with gyno with any of my other cycles so never used anti estorgens like nolvadex during cyle just HCG and clomid afterwards to bring test levels back to normal. WAnted to know what you guys thought it might be and what I could do to fix it.
    what kinda cycle is that?!

?????????

It was just some gear I had left over from previous cycles and didnt want it to go to waste

mm.. yes hodgpodge cycles are the best.

yeah... I hear that...lol..... Anyway can anyone help me out and give me an answer on what these lumps might be.

skilllz is offline New Member
    I had the same thing, it's gyno. I'm running 1.25mg of letro everyday. It's only been alittle more than a week and i can see a difference already. As for nolva i heard its take away from the letro when ran together

Thread Information