dannyainge is offline New Member

Advice on 1-AD, 4-AD, and 6-OXO cycle

I've posted this in the supplement forum too in case that is the most appropriate forum --- but any advice from you guys would be appreciated. At this time illegal drugs aren't an option for me unfortunately, so after doing some research, I've come up with the following cycle of 1-AD, 4-AD, and 6-OXO, and I have a few questions:

Week 1: 300 MG 1-AD, 300 MG 4-AD
    Week 2-5: 600 MG 1-AD, 600 MG 4-AD
    Week 6: 300 MG 1-AD, 300 MG 4-AD
    Week 7: 200 MG 1-AD, 300 MG 4-AD
    Week 8: 100 MG 1-AD
    Week 9: 600 MG 6-OXO
    Week 10: 400 MG 6-OXO
    Week 11: 300 MG 6-OXO
    Week 12: 300 MG 6-OXO

1. Is the cycle too long? If so, how should it be shortenend?

2. How much should Tribulus should I take (if any) with the 6-OXO?

3. Should I go ahead and start the 6-OXO at Week 7 0r 8 (when I'm tapering off 1-AD) or should I wait until I'm completely off 1-AD before I start the 6-OXO?

4. What other anti-estrogens can I take with the 6-OXO (I only have access to over the counter items -- but I have ample cash to purchase whatever I need)?

5. Any other advice on how to prevent me from being testless post cycle and on how to retain my gains generally?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

Gmill13 is offline Associate Member
    I would just eat more food and lift hard. Maybe just run the 1-ad for 10 weeks or so. I think you would gain more with creatine, glutamine, and some protien powder. Alot of people around here I dont think are huge fans of the whol prohormone thing. A few guys at my gym do however like 1-ad alot when they are off cycles. Also since you mentioned that you do not have any connections to any under the counter stuff, people are going to pm you or send you emails telling you that they got what you need, dont listen to them. They will scam you.
    Sorry bro but i really dont know much about the 6 oxo and 4ad. good luck with it all though.

RickyD1982 is offline New Member
    I really don't know what to say about 1 ad. Me and my boy did a cycle of it. Like i saw alright results from it the first 4 weeks after that i started becoming really depressed and stuff that i had no desire to go to the gym or do anything. My friend had the same effects from it also so we just stop doing it after 6 weeks.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    If you're using Ergpharm products you will see gains. Don't taper doses. Do the higher doses all the way through and run 8-10 weeks and start oxo.

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyainge
    Week 1: 300 MG 1-AD, 300 MG 4-AD
    Week 2-5: 600 MG 1-AD, 600 MG 4-AD
    Week 6: 300 MG 1-AD, 300 MG 4-AD
    Week 7: 200 MG 1-AD, 300 MG 4-AD
    Week 8: 100 MG 1-AD
    Week 9: 600 MG 6-OXO
    Week 10: 400 MG 6-OXO
    Week 11: 300 MG 6-OXO
    Week 12: 300 MG 6-OXO

1. Is the cycle too long? If so, how should it be shortenend?

2. How much should Tribulus should I take (if any) with the 6-OXO?

3. Should I go ahead and start the 6-OXO at Week 7 0r 8 (when I'm tapering off 1-AD) or should I wait until I'm completely off 1-AD before I start the 6-OXO?

4. What other anti-estrogens can I take with the 6-OXO (I only have access to over the counter items -- but I have ample cash to purchase whatever I need)?

5. Any other advice on how to prevent me from being testless post cycle and on how to retain my gains generally?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.
    1. I'd stick to just the 1-AD and 4-AD for 8 to 10 wks.

2. Tribulus will not be needed, prohormones WILL NOT lower HPTA enough to need any sort of boost or PCT.

3. See 1.

4. No anti-e's will be needed, if your convinced you need them then 6-OXO will be fine or clomid if your really that worried

5. You should feel fine after the cycle, i haven't heard of anyone who had a crash after a prohormone cycle. As far as keeping gains, just continue to eat and train like you did while you were on the cycle.

Depending on your age and experience i think that prohormones are a waste of money considering the gains you get compared to gear. Don't expect a 20lb increase, consider a 10lb increase a success on prohormones. They just don't increase test levels enough to make a significant difference. I wouldn't worry too much about sides, maybe a little more acne, but nothing serious like gyno. Good Luck.

hey man want some good cycles on the prohormones I would check out the artical by "Big Cat" on prohormones on bodybuilding.com I also think that maybe this thread should have been in the supplements section

HardTymer is offline Junior Member
    why does everyone bash prohormones? I mean let's face it if you stack the right ones and eat enough your gonna get big.

hulkzer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tmeoe
    1. I'd stick to just the 1-AD and 4-AD for 8 to 10 wks.

2. Tribulus will not be needed, prohormones WILL NOT lower HPTA enough to need any sort of boost or PCT.

3. See 1.

4. No anti-e's will be needed, if your convinced you need them then 6-OXO will be fine or clomid if your really that worried

5. You should feel fine after the cycle, i haven't heard of anyone who had a crash after a prohormone cycle. As far as keeping gains, just continue to eat and train like you did while you were on the cycle.

Depending on your age and experience i think that prohormones are a waste of money considering the gains you get compared to gear. Don't expect a 20lb increase, consider a 10lb increase a success on prohormones. They just don't increase test levels enough to make a significant difference. I wouldn't worry too much about sides, maybe a little more acne, but nothing serious like gyno. Good Luck.
    bro i would take antie's the whole way through and do trib,clomid. i thought i wouldn't shut me down, but my last cycle shut me down bad and i gained a lot of water weight. i would do
    2g trib wk1-8
    4g trib wk9-11
    100mg clomid wk9
    50mg clomidwk10-11
    a small amount of nolva(tamox) all the way through

allways better to be safe then sorry, from expierence

Logan13 is offline Banned

1-ad

yes prohormones work
    I would use an anti-e during, and proper pct (not 6-oxo). prohormones side effects include fat deposits and bloating.
    1-ad/4-ad is a good stack, but remember that they are now categorized in with the real stuff. i have used them since 1997, were it not for the new laws, i would still be on them.

TheBrent is offline Associate Member
    yes this thread is ridiculously old. yes.

Thread Information