Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TheCobra is offline Banned

whats the best anabolic fat burner?

whats the best anabolic fat burner to run with, if your cutting up natural

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    Clenbuterol ...ECA stack... thermogenic stimulants will help with burning fat by increasing temperature slightly. They arent considered anabolic though. The advantage of clen is that it is anti-catabolic....Spares muscle during dieting. Sides are worse than most others though.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    bro, you should really research more. you want to know the best fat burner. DIET AND CARDIO! if you don't have these down 100%, make some changes.

Sp!ke is offline Banned
    DIET + Stimulant

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    if your diet and cardio are in check there is no reason why you cant shed some extra pounds and get cut naturally.

SaTyR is offline Member
    Without any doubt ECA stack. 50mg Ephedrine , 300mg Caffeine , 500mg Aspirine. 1hour later 1hour cardio at 85percent of you MAX heartrate.

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    clen

cdogge is offline Associate Member
    clen ...fo sho

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    diet and cardio !

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SaTyR
    Without any doubt ECA stack. 50mg Ephedrine , 300mg Caffeine , 500mg Aspirine. 1hour later 1hour cardio at 85percent of you MAX heartrate.

Your numbers on the ECA stack are a little off.... make sure you know what you're recommending before you offer advice.

The proper ammounts of an ECA stack are 25mg of Ephedrine, 200-250mg caffeine, and 81mg asprin. This can be taken 3 times a day every 5 hours or so.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Diet, Cardio, Clen , T3 and lots of water

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    And BTW the best anabolic fat burner would have to be Tren /Test. I've never heard anyone say different after trying it.

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    Diet, Cardio, Clen, T3 and lots of water
    Naturl.

T3 U NEED to run some test.....

Cardio...cardio...cardio...I like my clen too

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    not sure about t3 cause i'd never take it cause of the sides and therefore never researched into it that thoroughly (nor would i personally encourage it's use), but here's something to think about...

most research on the subject indicates that an eca stack will typically raise the bodies metabolism by 2-5%. a clen cycle will boost the bodies metabolism by 8-12%. best bet is to do the research on the studies done in comparison and decide for yourself.

those who claim eca works better than clen most likely either got some bunk clen or took much higher doses of eca proportionately compared to clen. course there's always the chance their body just responded better to eca, but the statistics put the odds against that.

the additional benefit of clen being a far better anti-catabolic in comparison to ephedra (aka preserving muscle while burning fat) seals the deal right there. cost wise (and side-effect wise), I personally believe you're much better off with clen. just remember to very gradually increase your intake on it unless you like having side-effects.

let my people grow,
    AC
    Last edited by ascendant; 03-11-2006 at 01:50 AM.

brutesinme is offline Member
    first off, statistics does not produce facts. Statistics analyzes tendancies and makes predictions. "Facts" are for the ignorant.

ephedrine is also anti-catabolic

If you've never researched T3, how could you possibly make any recomendations regarding it?

k, in response to "butesinme"'s last few posts, first of all "facts are for the ignorant"? are you joking me? though facts are not absolute, it's about the probabilities of something. the probability of clen being more effective for a person than eca is much higher, therefore it's a perfectly legitimate statement to say that for most people, clen will work better.

if you don't believe any facts, where do you distinguish your truth from lies? that comment is a little ridiculous in my opinion. statistics are all about probabilities. if 9 in 10 people burn more calories using clen than eca in double-blind clinically based studies, you're going to try to tell me it's ignorant to say that clen tends to be more effective than eca? you sound like the kind of guy that will tell people you can get just as big as someone on gear going all natural, it just takes more time. if you're living in that world, you need to wake up buddy.

secondly, your comment that ephedra is anti-catabolic as well, compare the anti-catabolic properties of ephedra to clen and you'll see a similar comparison in effectiveness as creatine to drol. again, where are you at?

your third statement that I have to comment on has made me have to restate something i previously stated. i have researched t3, just not extensively. common sense should have told you that i did have some knowledge of t3 when i aknowledged the fact that i know it's side-effects, but apparently that was a "fact" you overlooked. either that or since it was a fact maybe you decided it was ignorant and blew the whole comment off?

anyway, as far as my "knowledge" of gear, supplements and training, i have 14 years of certified personal training under my belt, 8 of those years holding a masters certification, and have personally studied extensively into physiology, kinesiology, biochemistry, and other fields that would help my words hold their weight fairly well. i have also used myself as a personal guinea pig numerous times comparing the effectiveness of different things. though i have never touched t3, anyone with a fairly in-depth knowledge of gear and that have done their research should know it's one of the more dangerous fat-burners out there. the fact alone that it can cause chronic thyroid sufficiency is good enough for me to stay away from it. even this websites "steroid profiles" section supports my statements of t3 having more sides than clen. where's your backup on your statements, "butesinme"? maybe you just got some bunk clen and feel a need to justify yourself as eca working better in attempts to believe you didn't get scammed?

let my people grow,
    AC

MasterShake is offline Member
    though facts are not absolute, it's about the probabilities of something. [ascendant]

this statement makes NO sense! fact is fact, not probability... good debate though...

fact DOES depend on probabilities cause all facts have exclusions based on relativity PRIOR TO presumption of given constants. with facts you are assuming a truth under certain constants that are often taken for granted. it's like the statement nothing is impossible, just improbable. take a fact and apply it in different laws of physics and the fact is no longer applicable. it's all relative to a given standard we require an equation to adhere to.

let my people grow,
    AC
    Last edited by ascendant; 03-11-2006 at 02:10 AM.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by ascendant
    anyway, as far as my "knowledge" of gear, supplements and training, i have 14 years of certified personal training under my belt, 8 of those years holding a masters certification, and have personally studied extensively into physiology, kinesiology, biochemistry, and other fields that would help my words hold their weight fairly well. i have also used myself as a personal guinea pig numerous times comparing the effectiveness of different things.
    Your certifications mean absolutely nothing,as anyone can pass those tests on line.I've seen a zillion trainers that know absolutely nothing,but have all kinds of certifications.They don't have the foggiest idea on how to get a client big,let alone know anything about anabolic drugs.Most are skinny and pathetic who train old ladies all day long.

Guinea pig as far as what drugs?Please share with us your vast experience using anabolics....

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Your certifications mean absolutely nothing,as anyone can pass those tests on line.I've seen a zillion trainers that know absolutely nothing,but have all kinds of certifications.They don't have the foggiest idea on how to get a client big,let alone know anything about anabolic drugs.Most are skinny and pathetic who train old ladies all day long.

Guinea pig as far as what drugs?Please share with us your vast experience using anabolics....

k "pinnacle", if you really need to know, here's a list of some of the stuff (relative to this post) that i've tried off the top of my head:

drol, androgel , clomid, nolva, hcg , deca , dbol (oral n the relatively worthless injectable), eq, t400, sus, tren , winstrol (injectable n the oral), test sus, enan, prop, cyp, eca, clen , ecy, and that's just off the top of my head. now lets add here as well that i won't put anything in my system without doing extensive research from numerous credible sources, which includes books, internet, and word of mouth by personal experiences of other people. the importance of my statement of having been a personal trainer was not to give me credibility in the sense of the cert., but merely to show how much time i spend in gyms giving me the opportunity to chat with all kinds of people about their gear experiences.

i'm not obnoxious and trying to claim i know everything, i'm just giving a foundation behind my opinion since "pinnacle" seems to have a need for one from me for some reason.

many trainers don't know what they're doing. i'm one of the few who cared enough about the profession to do their research. when you're also a bb, you take a little more time in studying. if i didn't care about looking into this stuff, why would i be here? also, what ego boost do i have to fulfill by boasting about anything on here saying as none of you know me personally and more likely than not ever will???

we can banter back and forth about credibility and opinions and we can all make up stuff about ourselves to boast. i don't play those games though. if you choose to take what i said in this post into consideration, fine. if not, that's your choice and that's fine as well. the question at this point that i have for you "pinnacle" is why focus on criticiquing someone trying to help others? i posted in here in attempts to help answer questions. what help have you done "pinnacle" by trying to criticize me? your post was unproductive and serves absolutely no positive purpose. as far as i'm concerned, this conversation is done on my end. if you disagree with my comments on the fat burners, then stick to the thread and state your conflicting opinion and let others decide what they think is right.

let my people grow,
    AC
    Last edited by ascendant; 03-11-2006 at 02:08 AM.

Geodogg is offline Associate Member
    in case nobody noticed, the person who started this thread seems to be baned. so i don't think he'll be reading any answers. lol.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Darn it.. this was just getting interesting.. lol

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    how about we have him try Hydroxycut? Isn't that what ronnie and jay are taking? lol

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Geodogg
    in case nobody noticed, the person who started this thread seems to be baned. so i don't think he'll be reading any answers. lol.

lol i was just getting the popcorn out

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    don't make me bust out my einstein/hawkings up in hea! fact DOES depend on probabilities cause all facts have exclusions based on relativity. with facts you are assuming a truth under certain constants that are often taken for granted. it's just like nothing is impossible, just improbable. take a fact and apply it in different laws of physics and the fact is no longer applicable. it's all relative.

let my people grow,
    AC
    Moronic!!

goose is offline Banned
    k "pinnacle", if you really need to know, here's a list of some of the stuff (relative to this post) that i've tried off the top of my head:

drol, androgel , clomid, nolva, hcg , deca , dbol (oral n the relatively worthless injectable), eq, t400, sus, tren , winstrol (injectable n the oral), test sus, enan, prop, cyp, eca, clen , ecy, and that's just off the top of my head. now lets add here as well that i won't put anything in my system without doing extensive research from numerous credible sources, which includes books, internet, and word of mouth by personal experiences of other people. the importance of my statement of having been a personal trainer was not to give me credibility in the sense of the cert., but merely to show how much time i spend in gyms giving me the opportunity to chat with all kinds of people about their gear experiences.

i'm not obnoxious and trying to claim i know everything, i'm just giving a foundation behind my opinion. also, in response to the personal training you stated in the last post, you're right. many trainers don't know what they're doing. i'm one of the few who cared enough about the profession to do their research. what would i have to gain in giving advice to people if i wasn't even sure of it myself? when you're a trainer, it's just a job, and most americans don't care to do anymore than what's expected of them at their jobs. but when you're also a bb, you take a little more time in studying. if i didn't care about looking into this stuff, why would i be here? also, what ego boost do i have to fulfill by boasting about anything on here saying as none of you know me personally and more likely than not ever will???

we can banter back and forth about credibility and opinions and we can all make up stuff about ourselves to boast. i don't play those games though. if you choose to take what i said in this post into consideration, fine. if not, that's your choice and that's fine as well. the question at this point that i have for you "pinnacle" is why focus on criticiquing someone trying to help others? i posted in here in attempts to help answer questions. what help have you done "pinnacle" by trying to criticize me? your post was unproductive and is now having me waste my time having to try to defend myself. on that note, as far as i'm concerned, this conversation is done on my end. if you disagree with my comments on the fat burners, than stick to the thread and state your conflicting opinion and let others decide what they think is right.

let my people grow,
    AC

Very strange you would include PCT drugs here on your portfolio here,this gives me true indications on your qualifications.I met a guy who had a masters in sport Science he was 20% BF,he was trying to give me advise,I wanted to slap his ass.I have noticed in this game it`s the Failures who have all the fancy certificates,a method to compensate and fill that ego.Thug life is my education.

goose4..

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    I guess acendant was bored
    and pulled up this old thread
    for a reason.I just read it,and
    didnt realize I posted in it..
    Back in 5/2005

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    Hey, both Pinnacle and I live in South Florida. You seem to know your stuff. We should all meet at the March 18 NPC Contest up in West Palm. I got a few buddies going from Worlds and Powerhouse, plus, I got a bone to pick with Pinnacle myself.

Here's the Info

March
    18th SUNSHINE CLASSIC - Level V, National Qualifier, open to athletes nationwide. William T. Dwyer Auditorium, Palm Beach Gardens, FL. Contact Frank Dalto, 561-626-4461 or 561-627-9638.

i'm not obnoxious and trying to claim i know everything, i'm just giving a foundation behind my opinion. also, in response to the personal training you stated in the last post, you're right. many trainers don't know what they're doing. i'm one of the few who cared enough about the profession to do their research. what would i have to gain in giving advice to people if i wasn't even sure of it myself? when you're a trainer, it's just a job, and most americans don't care to do anymore than what's expected of them at their jobs. but when you're also a bb, you take a little more time in studying. if i didn't care about looking into this stuff, why would i be here? also, what ego boost do i have to fulfill by boasting about anything on here saying as none of you know me personally and more likely than not ever will???

we can banter back and forth about credibility and opinions and we can all make up stuff about ourselves to boast. i don't play those games though. if you choose to take what i said in this post into consideration, fine. if not, that's your choice and that's fine as well. the question at this point that i have for you "pinnacle" is why focus on criticiquing someone trying to help others? i posted in here in attempts to help answer questions. what help have you done "pinnacle" by trying to criticize me? your post was unproductive and is now having me waste my time having to try to defend myself. on that note, as far as i'm concerned, this conversation is done on my end. if you disagree with my comments on the fat burners, than stick to the thread and state your conflicting opinion and let others decide what they think is right.

let my people grow,
    AC

inevitable is offline Member
    HGH.... but its not aas ofcourse

Quote Originally Posted by Puffader
    I got a few buddies going from Worlds and Powerhouse, plus, I got a bone to pick with Pinnacle myself.

please bitch...I have female clients that look better than your skinny,pathetic ass.The only bone you can pick are those chicken wings you tote around that you call arms...lol....

Mr Positive as always, I'll take that as a Yes for March 18th.

please bitch...I have female clients that look better than your skinny,pathetic ass.The only bone you can pick are those chicken wings you tote around that you call arms...lol....

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    don't make me bust out my einstein/hawkings up in hea! fact DOES depend on probabilities cause all facts have exclusions based on relativity. with facts you are assuming a truth under certain constants that are often taken for granted. it's just like nothing is impossible, just improbable. take a fact and apply it in different laws of physics and the fact is no longer applicable. it's all relative.

let my people grow,
    AC
    WHO IS THIS GUY? AND WHY IS HE HERE?

I don't about what you studied, but the crap in this quote is just that!

FACT: 1 + 1 = 2
    • not dependent upon probability
    • there are no exclusions
    • no assumptions
    • nothing taken for granted
    • and the laws of physics are built on this principle

And nothing's impossible, just improbable... that's a Sherlock Holmes quote!
    Here's an impossibility, "no matter how high you can jump you can't touch the stars." Make it improbable.

M.
    Last edited by magic32; 03-09-2006 at 01:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    WHO IS THIS GUY? AND WHY IS HE HERE?

I don't about what you studied, but the crap in this quote is just that!

1 + 1 = 2
    not dependent upon probability
    there are no exclusions
    no assumptions
    nothing taken for granted
    and the laws of physics are built on this principle

And nothing's impossible, just improbable... that's a Sherlock Holmes quote!
    Here's an impossibility, "no matter how high you can jump you can't touch the stars." Make it improbable.

M.
    Well the bag of wind stated in his profile he has only ran mild doses of anabolics and is a newbie.But above he states he ran everything under the sun.He also started another thread saying he hasn't been in the loop for years and switched professions ect.Like I said,he's nothing but a bag of hot air.

Puff...care for an internet pose down?Can you handle that?Or since you failed at being a BBer,you switched to street fighting?

~Pinnacle~

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    That puts everything in perspective Pinn.

Some one should tell him that it really helps if you understand what you read.

M.

Dodger Blue is offline Junior Member
    ascendant seems intelligent and did have quite a few good points, why are people trying to attack his credibility? Just because there are many unqualified personal trainers, why assumes he's one of them? Or for that matter is unqualified? Just wondering

Your such a sweetheart.

Take a deep breath. I'm not trying to compete with you.

You win. Now lets support the sport and leave the attitudes at home on March 18th

Puff...care for an internet pose down?Can you handle that?Or since you failed at being a BBer,you switched to street fighting?

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger Blue
    ascendant seems intelligent and did have quite a few good points, why are people trying to attack his credibility? Just because there are many unqualified personal trainers, why assumes he's one of them? Or for that matter is unqualified? Just wondering
    Probably because he went out of his way to post all this bullshit,and then you read his profile and other posts he has made.They don't add up to much of anything

"anyway, as far as my "knowledge" of gear, supplements and training, i have 14 years of certified personal training under my belt, 8 of those years holding a masters certification, and have personally studied extensively into physiology, kinesiology, biochemistry, and other fields that would help my words hold their weight fairly well. i have also used myself as a personal guinea pig numerous times comparing the effectiveness of different things."

"Let my people grow" ??? is he the mosses of BBing?Nigga please.......

Dodger Blue is offline Junior Member
    ok, good point

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    his wieght also goes between 200-260 @ 9%BF BULL SH!T.
    he then says he has 14 years of personal training, but his profile says he has 12years training experience off and on???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information