sparticus 1 is offline New Member

Mexican Anodrol Gel-caps ????

Recently my bro went to mexico, so I asked him to grab me some gear while he was down there. Since he went by plane he could not get vials to to hightened security. He was able to get tabs. My dilema is that they are gel caps and I have never heard of anodrol in gel caps. The name of them is Andriol TC. On the gel cap there are some letters (ORG-DV3). They came in bubble packs. I don't have them because he put them in his wifes prescription bottle of anti-biotics. (because he was paranoid) I do however have the pamphlet that goes with them but i don't read spanish well. I tried to take piccs but that is pointless since they come out like crap. If anyone has any knowledge of these please get back to me. I can't get mad at him since he has even less knowledge of the stuff than me. The good thing is that i didn't spend much money!

Thanx Guys

LL08 is offline Member
    Andriol for a bb is quite useless. See the absorption rates between individuals vary considerably because they use the lymphatic system absorb into the body. For cyclists and other tested endurance athletes andriol can be handy in high doses. Perhaps 6-10 caps spread out throughout the day...Hope this helps..

-LL

Tose22 is offline Associate Member
    I believe the bro has Anadrol not andriol , am I correct?

LL08 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sparticus 1
    Recently my bro went to mexico, so I asked him to grab me some gear while he was down there. Since he went by plane he could not get vials to to hightened security. He was able to get tabs. My dilema is that they are gel caps and I have never heard of anodrol in gel caps. The name of them is Andriol TC. On the gel cap there are some letters (ORG-DV3). They came in bubble packs. I don't have them because he put them in his wifes prescription bottle of anti-biotics. (because he was paranoid) I do however have the pamphlet that goes with them but i don't read spanish well. I tried to take piccs but that is pointless since they come out like crap. If anyone has any knowledge of these please get back to me. I can't get mad at him since he has even less knowledge of the stuff than me. The good thing is that i didn't spend much money!

Thanx Guys
    Being called "andriol TC" and being in gel caps leads me to believe that they would be in fact andriol and not anadrol ..Confusing post, maybe your bro got the wrong stuff...or maybe i am mistaken. cheers.

-LL

Foskamink is offline Banned
    sparticus are they little orange gel caps as shown in my post ?
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...=1#post2792474

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    thats funny you guys both got the same shieet at once...and tose...why say anadrol when they are labeled andriol ....are you not farmiliar with andriol....its test in capsule form check out the profile forum

Thread Information